Parents 1

The next day
You woke up to see you and Bakugo we're cuddled together, you saw he had tear marks on his eyes, you looked at him and you felt bad about what you did. How you lied to him, you decided to make it up to him, you tried to move but Bakugo just pulled you in "Where at you going?" He asked still asleep "I'm gonna go make breakfast, I wanna make it up to you" You said still a little tired.

"No your not" Bakugo said pulling you in, "Baby I gotta go make breakfast" You said as you tried to pull away from his grip "Well that's too bad, because you can make it up to me later today" He said "oh, okay" you said. you went back to sleep for a few more hours and, later woke up to see Bakugo not with you, you sighed and got up to get ready, you got dressed and made your way to the kitchen.

 you went back to sleep for a few more hours and, later woke up to see Bakugo not with you, you sighed and got up to get ready, you got dressed and made your way to the kitchen

(This is what you wore)

You saw Bakugo in the kitchen and went to hug him from behind to annoy him "really?" He said annoyed "what?" You said cluelessly, he turned around to look at you, Bakugo looked at you up to down "And where are you going dressed like that?" He asked protectively "nowhere" you replied walking to the fridge to get out some water.

"Good" He said as he walked over to you to wrap his arms around your waist, he rested his head on your shoulder and whispered "because that ass is mine, your tittes are mine, your love box belongs to me.. your fucking perfect body belongs to me" He said making you blush uncontrollably.

"Let's have a quicky?" Bakugo asked "S-sure" you said still blushing, Bakugo picked you up put you on the island in your kitchen and spread your legs open, He took off your pants and underwear and started to suck on your clit "Bakugo..." You said looking down at him enjoying the moment, Bakugo looked up at you with his red eyes and kept sucking on your clit, Bakugo stopped sucking and stood up and looked at you, He smiled and you looked up at him.

Bakugo put two fingers in his mouth and put it in your love box making you moan "You like it?" He asked "mhmm" you moaned. Bakugo started to go faster making you moan harder, "Bakugo!" You yelled "Tch, tch what's my name when we're doing this?" He asked "Daddy" you said breathing heavily, "Good girl" He said going faster making you squirt all over Bakugo's arm.

Bakugo took off his shorts and boxers revealing his manhood as he stuck in into your love box, making you moan loudly "Shhh" Bakugo hushed you seductively.
Bakugo started to go faster making you moan, "Fuckk" Bakugo whispered as he continued to fuck you, Bakugo stopped for a second and carried you to the bedroom and threw you on the bed and continued to destroy all of your insides, moans were all that escaped your mouth as he continued to pound you.

The door was opened and closed, but you didn't hear it neither did Bakugo because Moans we're all that were heard (😏) "Katsuki?" Mitsuki called as she and her husband entered, "Bakugo!" Is what Mitsuki heard as she and her husband entered the house, they walked into Bakugo's bedroom to see Bakugo pounding a girl. Y/n had her eyes closed due to all the pleasure she was feeling, "I need your eyes opened for me teddy bear" Bakugo said. "Um, I think we should wait in the living room"Masaru said "oh, look my baby has grown so much!" Mitsuki said

You opened your eyes to see two people staring at you and Bakugo, you instantly pulled away from Bakugo and he looked at you with confusion "Oh, shit-" you said as you quickly got in the covers "What's wrong were not done are we baby?" Bakugo asked "Um, I think we have some guests" You said, Bakugo looked behind him and quickly ran into the closet to get some clothes.

"Let's go to the living room" Masaru said dragging Mitsuki out of the room, you were still shocked, but Bakugo later left the closet and sat in the bed and looked at you"If you need to wear one if my shirts, you can but don't forget that I have extra Underwear for you in my closet" He said.

You nodded and got up to change, you changed into one of Bakugo's hoodies and wore one of the extra underwear that was there, you left his room and entered the living room.

"I swear Old Hag I will-!" Bakugo yelled but he was quickly slapped in the back of the head by his mother

"Oh, will you shut up!" She said pulling his ear.

You giggled a little and Bakugo looked at you, "What are you laughing at!" He asked.

"Leave the poor girl alone!" She said as she got up to greet you.

"Hello, I'm Mitsuki Katsuki's mother" she said hugging you.

"I'm y/n nice to meet you" you said with a smile hugging her back.

You both pulled away from each other and she smiled at you, you took a seat in one of the seats and she sat next to her husband and looked at Bakugo who was now calming down a bit.

"Um, were so sorry... We came at a wrong time and we're really sorry" Masaru said sincerely.

"Oh, it's nothing!" You said.

You walked into the kitchen and noticed that your shorts were on the floor. You quickly picked them up and asked before leaving.

"Would you like anything to drink or eat?" You asked

"No we're fine" Bakugo's parents said.

"Okay" You said as you put your shorts away in your room.

A few minutes later you came back and sat back down as you and Bakugo started to talk with his parents.

"I can not wait for the children!" Mitsuki said with a smile.

You looked at Bakugo who was a little embarrassed, you started blushing uncontrollably. You took a deep breath and you and Bakugo's parents kept talking as Bakugo had frozen up.

A few hours later Bakugo had stopped freezing up and his parents left a few minutes later leaving you with Bakugo.

He smiled at you and said

"Where were we?"