Meeting new people 2

"let's go meet new people" You thought to yourself, Bakugo held your hand as you to entered the party, You looked around and followed Bakugo who was now leading you to a group of people who were sitting down at one of the tables, "Bakubro you made it!" You heard someone say you turned around to see a boy with Red spiky hair, said, "oh? Whose this?" Said another boy with blonde hair and a black strike in his hair "Fuck off Pikachu" Bakugo said.

"I'm y/n, His girlfriend" You said with a smile as you extended your hand for The boy with blonde hair and A black streak to shake
"I'm
Denki Kaminari, you can call me Denki"
He said

"I'm Kirishima" The boy with spiky red hair said.

"I'm Mina!" Said a girl with hot pink hair said

"And I'm Sero" A boy with black hair said

"Nice to meet y'all" you said with a smile.
(Sorry I'm not going to add Thier full names)

"Bakugo, is she the one you have a soft spot for?" Denki asked

"Bakugo has a soft side for someone?" Sero asked

"I swear I will blow you to smithereens Pikachu!" Bakugo yelled, "Calm down Bakubro thats not very Manly of you" Kirishima joked. You giggled and walked over to Mina, "Hi Mina" You said "Hi y/n, do you wanna go get a drink?" She asked "um sure"You replied.

You followed Mina to get some drinks, while standing and talking you met some of Minas friends and you were having fun, "Hey ladies!" You heard a familiar voice say "Ailee!" Momo said with a smile " Ailee?" You whispered to yourself "Y/n this is Ailee Dade " Mina said introducing you to her "Y/n, why does that name sound Familiar?" Ailee said you turned around and gave a smile "Y/n?" Ailee said "Hi.." you said awkwardly "What's going on?" Uraraka asked.

Ailee quickly came to hug you as you hugged her back "This is my older sister" Ailee said as she pulled away from you "What?" Mina said amazed "Yeah, Mom, Dad and Jayden will be so surprised when they see you" Ailee said "Yeah, um can we not meet Mom, Dad, and Jayden at least not right now" You said "That's fine!" Ailee said, a few minutes later you were sitting at on of the tables with Bakugo and his friends talking and joking around when all of a sudden, someone walked in the stage, everyone fell silent and took a seat at their tables.

"Hello, and welcome to the party, I hope everyone is enjoying it, we hope you are Let's give a warm welcome to the people who made this happen, the people who have sponsored This High school for years.... The Dades!" The host said, everyone started clapping as four people walked to the stage "Mother, Father, Jayden and Ailee" You thought to yourself, "Hello, Thank you for your warm welcome, we truly love this college and we are proud to have you here, we hope that your enjoying your time here, and we can't wait for the next Dance" Your father said, your mother walked over to the Microphone and you saw she had a frown on her face as she spoke.

"As you know it has been 3 years since our daughters death, If we could have a moment of silence for her, that would be very much appreciated" Your mother said, you looked at your mother as a tear streaked down her face you also saw your sister make her way next to your mother and whisper something in her ear, Your mother moved out of the way a little and your sister held the microphone and spoke.

"Uhm, I know this has been a hard time for us and I would just like to say one thing, my older sister is still alive"Ailee said you looked at her as gasps filled the room "If you could please fix the light on My sister" Ailee said you saw that your family was confused by what she said as more whispers and gasps filled the room, The light fixed onto you. More gasps filled the room as everyone looked at you, you looked at Bakugo who was now looking at you. You gave him a smile but he looked at you with sad eyes, you quickly found out why, Bakugo was disappointed to know that you didn't tell him anything.

"If you could please, come up here" Ailee said as she looked at you. You saw your mother crying into your brothers shoulder as your father stood there shocked, you sighed and got up and walked over to the stage as you looked at your family, you were born into a rich family so your parents were always busy but to see your mother crying and your father looking at you, you were shocked "um Hello" you said with a smile, "I-i thought you were dead" Your brother said "yeah I faked my death" You said, Your father quickly filled the silence by continuing the party, you and your family went to the back to talk about it.

"Why?!?" Your mother asked with tears "I'm sorry, I just couldn't take the pressure of taking care of my younger siblings, going to school, all of the maids always took advantage of me, and then I had to do all the rich people shit do you expect me to stay at home" You said "Your right I'm sorry we out so much pressure on you, we just didn't have enough time for everyone and.." your father said "It's fine" you said.

A few minutes later you talked to your family and later left, you and Bakugo went to the car a drove home.

During the drive

You looked at Bakugo who was looking straight at the road, with disappointment in his eyes and you knew why "Baby?" You said "...." You go no response from Bakugo, you looked at him then looked away from him.

When they got home

You and Bakugo got home and he still ignored you "Baby?" You said grabbing Bakugo's hand

"What?!"