Best laid plans

Inside April's apartment an agitated Raphael smashed his fists into balls punched them together on learning Leonardo had gone off on his own on 'a crazy solo mission' but his anger faded a shade when he learned their father was missing & Leo had tried to help him & track him down while getting the others to safety in the process as he demanded explanations from Donatello, 

Casey was the first to point out someone else was also missing and that was Michelangelo!

"Where's Mikey guys?" Casey asked, 

The first thought Raph had was Mikey was messing around he yelled out "if this is a prank I'll pound the green off ya shell" 

but in his heart he knew it was no prank, Mikey had been more serious lately Raph couldn't even remember the last prank he pulled since long before he returned from his Dimension X adventure and even when at his most immature he wouldn't prank in the middle of a alien invasion especially when his family's lives were at stake.

"Aaargh where is he? I spoke to him on the T-phone only minutes ago he said you were coming here, so where is he? Where'd he go? How the heck did you lose him?" Raph questioned, 

"He was leading us, then he dropped to the back of the line with his chucks drawn.... I thought he was guarding the rear of the line and was right behind us" Donnie explained as his injured hand was being wrapped by April as he gazed at her being smitten by the close attention he was getting as he answered Raph, Donnie squealed as April pulled it too tight to snap Donnie back to focus.

Raph stormed towards the door 'don't go out there!" yelled a cowering Mr O'neil fearing too many comings and goings would get them discovered, he wanted to protect his daughter at all costs.

"My family is missin' I ain't about to hide away like a gutless coward even if you are!" Raph snapped, 

"Wait Raph, Dad's right going out there isn't a good idea" April replied, 

"Well we can just hide away the Kraang need a Casey Jones beatdown, my family's out there somewhere too" Casey said with his taser in hand sparking it as he tested it out. 

"I'm going!" Raph declared having quite enough of all the chatter, and lack of action.

"Wait Raph!" Donnie pleaded, 

"Ugh not you too Donnie, don't you care our brothers are out there, maybe hurt?" Raph snapped again as Donnie stood in front of him with his unbandaged good hand on his shoulder stopping him going any further, 

"Of course I care, what sort of question is that? I just think we need a plan before rushing out there" Donnie explained, 

"Well have you got one brainiac?" Raph asked and Casey crossed his arms sharing his best mate's frustration, 

"actually... yes we need...." Donnie began as they were interrupted by Tiger Claw's booming voice ordering them to come out and give up. 

Before they could even react something or rather someone was thrown though the window it was an unconscious Leonardo who had been bested by Shredder and was now thrown like a carcass in to lure the rest out. 

Tiger claw having used Leo's T-phone to work out where they were holed up. And as they peered out the now smashed window they were surrounded by Shredder's henchmen and the Kraang with Kraang Prime out there just beyond on a mission tearing the city apart.

Meanwhile...

Mikey had arrived at TCRI he had been compelled to come here from a unknown force that he didn't understand but could not resist either. Kraang Subprime awaited him having made his way there following his earlier fight with the turtles in their lair. When he was in close proximity to Sub Prime he felt he was under a spell that's why he couldn't fight him in the lair.