Brain Fried

Kraang Prime came from behind knocking everything in his path even throwing cars up in the air with ease, breaking houses and making his own path wherever he went. As much as Raphael, Donatello, April  & Splinter wanted to go after Mikey in TCRI they knew they couldn't yet they had to deal with Kraang Prime here and now to prevent further carnage, duty to fight evil always came before their own needs. It was what Splinter had hammered home into their brains since they were turtle tots.

A portal suddenly opened in the sky and remained open as various Dimension X creatures passed through it including :

Traag, Granitor, Kraathatrogons, Living Atoms, Rocktopus and other living organisms were tearing up the town turning it into their new home turning the air toxic with plant life so they could breathe the air. The portal remained open causing the sky to turn purple, the city had a darkness about it reflecting what was happening to it & the general feeling was one of doom.

The Kraang Prime began laughing hysterically believing he'd finally conquered Earth.

He was in no rush to kill the turtles now instead he was toying with them. 

"So has anyone got a plan? " April asked more in hope than expectation. 

All eyes turned to Donnie even Splinter's, 

Splinter knew that Donnie's science knowledge was key here rather than his ninja knowhow so allowed him to take the lead.

Donnie felt the pressure he missed Leo so much in that moment and understood now the burden he often carried but now Leo was in a bad state with Casey in the party wagon elsewhere and they all hoped safe. 

It was up to Donnie it seemed & inspiration suddenly hit, he pulled a booklet from his belt, 

"Mikey has helped us out here big time he's given us a written account on how to defeat these monsters..." Donnie explained, 

"So where do we start?" Raph asked anxiously the sooner he knocked some alien heads the sooner he could get his oldest & youngest brothers back together & take care of them, once they dealt with their business here.

"First we need to destroy Prime's Robot suit, then deal with these monsters using Mikey's notes, read up everyone Donnie said knowing the others hadn't read it, only he and Leo had taken the time & with Leo out of action he wasn't any use right now, it was up to the rest of them. April read it out loud for everyone to hear. As they took in the info Donnie was lost in thought thinking of the best strategy.

Donnie was unnerved Master Splinter was not taking the lead with instructions but he wasn't, and was simply allowing him to lead as was Raphael just as surprisingly to Donnie, Raphael had long resented Leonardo being the leader constantly pushing and challenging him but was content to take Donnie's instructions now.

Inspiration suddenly hit Donatello "ok as I said we need to fry Kraang prime's suit, if we can lure him into the power lines, that'll be the way to do it" Donnie said, he added "We have to deal with Prime first then deal with the rest afterwards".

It was a case of making Prime angry enough to chase which wasn't hard a few smacks to his huge head which Raphael enjoyed dishing out immensely and an angry Prime was in hot pursuit in an instant as the turtle Mech moved swiftly as they lured him downtown.

Donnie fired a missile blowing one of Kraang Prime's arms off this caused angry squealing as Prime threw himself at the Mech smashing their view window, but this was just what Donnie had wanted the Mech would work as a electricity conductor and all he had to do now was run into a power line. And Donnie quickly found one.