Chapter 24

⚠️R-18 Content ahead⚠️

THIRD PERSON

Gabb place his right hand on the side of the face of Coleen. He slowly brought his face closer and closer to Coleen and shut the remaining space by kissing her slowly.

Coleen just close her eyes, she doesn't know what to do. She felt paralyzed when Gabb's lips meets her. She can't move, hindi nya kayang patigilin si Gabb sa ginagawa nito sa kanya dahil hindi sya makagalaw. She didn't know what to react so she just let him.

At first, Coleen did not respond to those kisses... but soon, as the latter continue to kiss her, she could not stop does sweet kisses given to her by him.

She move her two hands behind its neck to deepen their kiss, Gabb smirked by that gesture in the middle of their kiss. Then he asked permission to insert his tongue, so she allowed him. As soon as he entered it, their tongues immediately played.

"Gabb," Coleen even manage to call Gabb while they were kissing. The latter  just hummed 

"Won't you turn off the tv first?" tanong nito na saglit nagpatigil kay Gabb, tumitig lamang ito sa kanya bago saglit na tumingin sa Tv

"No baby. Let that be, for background music" Gabb teased kaya na hampas pa sya ni Coleen sa braso

Their kiss went passionately and disregard the movie they're watching a while ago and just continue to what they're doing.

His kisses run down to her neck and leave some butterfly kiss while his hand was exploring throughout her body. It stop roaming when it landed on Coleen's breasts,  he massage it and back his kiss on her lips 

Coleen can do nothing but to moan, feeling every touches that Gabb was giving. The room filled with love their making. They move in from the sofa to the bed, for more space they can use. Gabb lifted Coleen but still didn't let go of the kiss.

"Ouch..." She said when Gabb's manhood starting to enter her feminity

"Sorry, do want me to stop?" Gabb asked with concern visible on his face. Ayaw nyang masaktan si Coleen kaya handa syang tumigil kung sakali man na patigilin sya nito.

"No. Just be careful down there. Baka masira mo pa yan" saad ni Coleen na nakapagpangisi kay Gabb

"Ano bang nginingisi ngisi mo dyan. Nasasaktan na nga ako ganyan kapa. Tuwang tuwa kapa na nasasaktan ako. Ganyan talaga kayong mga-"

"Shhh... Lalo kang masasaktan  dami mo pang sinasabi, umungol ka na lang wag kana mag reklamo. Just enjoy every moment... Moan my name baby" Gabb said with a seductive voice at the last sentence he said with a teasing smirk flustered on his face

Dahan dahan na ngang ipinasok ni Gabb ang kanyang pagkalalaki kay Coleen at kagaya nang sabi nito sa kanya ay umungol na lamang. Pansin sa muka nito ang sakit sa kanyang gitna nang maipasok na nang buo ang kahabaan nito. Kapansin pansin ang malalalim  na  paghinga ni Coleen na naging dahilan naman nang  pagdadahan-dahan na lang muna nito nang paglabas pasok.

"Faster," saad nito nang masanay sa kahabaan ni Gabb. Ine-enjoy nya na lamang ang kasarapang nadarama nya ngayon, bahala na kung ano ang maramdaman bukas basta ang alam nya lamang ay ang init na ginagawa nila ngayong gabi. It's her first time, kaya wala pa syang gaanong alam. Same as Gabb na first time lang din.

They both first time to did such a thing

Gabb continue thrusting hanggang sa nararamdaman nyang malapit na syang labasan.

"I'm near, d-don't stop" Coleen said.

Few more thrust... and they cummed. They're panting after a session, the movie was also done  when they stop. Saktong sakto sa pagkakatapos nila ang pagtatapos din nang kanilang pinapanood, as if Gabb had already planned. The latter lay down next to Coleen after they make love, still breathing deeply.