2

As I slowly walk in I hear yelling, its just like his mom and dad did. But the thing is this isn't mom and dad this is my step mom and dad. They have only been married for 2 months... this relationship is going "great". 

I sigh and go to my room. 

Why was my dad like this, every new person he brought home only seemed to have one thing in common, they looked young. In fact some of them were while my dad 47 he once brought home someone 28. I mean he was 34 so it wasn't that bad. but he was already married and currently had a baby on the way.

Why was he so.. unfaithful. 

3rd person P.O.V

Denki sat on the floor letting the cold tears drip form his eyes, the tears slowly going down to the floor. He usually wiped them away and tried to smile. This time was different this time he could form the energy to smile. 

Soon as the energy drained he curled his body into a ball. As he continued crying but instead of the floor getting wet with tears it was now his shirt.

Denki hated this sign of weakness. He knew boys' weren't meant to cry but right now he couldn't stop the continuous flow of tears.

A/N

Hi sorry for the short chapter I honestly am just very tired and stressed so updates may be rare.