5

Hi a/n here I was thinking of switching the cover to this (something I actually made) what do you think?

i hate this and love it so I want some opinions on it

Back to the chapter now
.....

Denki limped to his home feeling much worse than earlier, maybe he was pushing himself to hard. Maybe he was just weak. Who knows? But the good thing is the fact he was getting closer to the house, that means closer to helping the cat. Just a few steps. 

Finally after what felt like hours he was in "his" house. He thought everyone would be gone doing something else. But to his surprise his step-mom heard him and ran over. Her face went from happy to sad the moment she saw denki. She picked him up almost like a feather and brought him to the bathroom she ran a bath (in the sink) for the cat and got the med kit. Denki knew for sure she had two quirks, healing (only fully heals small bruises/cuts but can also fix ripped skin) and super strength. This was great for this situation and all the bruises and cuts went away instantly and the gash on his arm had slightly healed. She got goz and bandages and wrapped his arm. Then went over to the animal and healed its small cuts, bathed it, and then wrapped him in bandages.

Sorry for the short chapter i need to fix my grades so badly

I used to be almost straight A now I am all Bs with one C

*I am going to work on my studies so updates will be short and slow*