7

It had been a couple of minuets and his mom had returned. As soon as she saw a crying denki with a slap across his face, and her husband drinking in the kitchen she assumed the worse.

She went over to denki and hugged him and wiped the tears off his face. "Its ok sweet heart i got you something at the store." She pulled out denkis favorite candy bar.

He smiled and quickly devoured the gift. Then her sweet smile turned to a sad frown as she rushed to the kitchen.

Denki saw her push his dad and make something, then saw her run over with a steaming hot plate of food. Once she got closer he saw it was a burrito, he loved her burritos. Her dad was Mexican and she got all his recipes, so they were authentic.

"I'm sorry I forgot to give you food I'm sure you were very hungry" 

He ate the burrito it was amazing, so amazing in fact the kitten came out from under him and took a bite. They laughed, knowing the kitten probably smelt the chicken in the burrito. Then denki took some chicken and feed it to the cat. The cat happily purred and rubbed up against Denki.

A/N  

Thank you so much for all the views and all the votes. I really appreciate it, this is my first fanfiction so I didn't except it to do this well. Also thank you to the people putting it on their book lists (or whatever there called) it helps spread the book.