9

A/N 

Hey y'all so sorry for the 2 month break. I haven't been very motivated to do anything really. But the past month I got a lot of ideas for this and other stories. I wasn't planning on coming back today but I wanted to give you some thing to read before I go on vacation so you don't have to wait longer.

Also happy pride 🏳️‍⚧️

He opened the door to his room and turned on the lights. He watched the glass shine as the light hit it from different angles. He wondered why the lights made the clear pieces suddenly show their true colors and glisten.

He blinked just enough times to get out of their blue trance and put them gently on his desk with a small clatter.

He then went over to his bed and collapsed onto his soft sheets. He was so exhausted the sleep took him after a few seconds.

He woke up to the sound of a door slamming. He was very concerned so he quietly snuck up the stairs he peaked up to the kitchen, he wasn't able to see much before his step mom came into veiw.

"What are you doing up, go back down stairs"

She quickly held up her hands to give Denki something. 

"Here and take her to your room" 

Denki was concerned with the tone she was using so he rushed back to his room.

He quickly slammed the door shut and locked it. He undid the blanket to see Sweetie (the cat he saved) she was shaking and clearly scared. He cradled the kitten in his arm trying to reassure to her it was ok.