chapter 5

" Okay, you need to write your poem about your world War 2 person. You may use your character sheets and you may also look up as much information as you wish" your lanuage arts teacher said " class dismissed." Walking out of class, out of nowhere you were stopped by a gang of girls.

"~ hey y/n" the leader of the group said walking up to you and slinging an arm around your shoulder " umm h-hi " another girl walks up to you "soooo" she starts "whats with you and leaving class all the time?" She asks " i .. uh have speech and stuff" you studder. " And what's with you during test, why are they also different?" Another girl asks
"I-i don't feel comfortable answering that" you ask trying to walk past them. "Awwe what's wrong? To stupid to answer?" She smirks as her friends laugh "i-i g-gotta go" you say running past them.

'I wanna go home' you think walking to the cafeteria. Taking at seat at a table you start eating. After a few minutes and group of boys walk up to you " Hey nanjo" you lift your head to see a group of boys and the same girls that were messing with you earlier " we heard you were messin' with my girl friend here" he said cracking his knuckles ' ahh fuck' you think. "N-n-no i-its n-not tr-true" you exclaim. " you calling my girl a liar" he growled pulling his girlfriend close to him " y-yea she was calling me flat and saying how she was gonna take you away from me" she fake sniffles holding her boyfriend tighter. "Boys" he says sternly. Two guys come from behind him and grab you" let's go. Clearly she needs to be taught a lesson" he says walking away as the boys follow him , you still in their grasp.

They lead you to a part of the school were their wasn't any cameras. " now let's begin" the lead said taking off his blazer and throwing it on the ground . The two boys holding you by your armpits. " it's best not to squirm" he said punching you square in the gut" ahhh" you cry in pain " best to prepare cuz were not stopping anytime soon kneeling you in the stomach before the two boys throw you to the ground causing your nose to bleed. You look up to see him and his friends laughing at you along with the girls. Suddenly you feel an impact on your back. He was stepping on your back.

"Mess with my girl or her friends again' it'll be worse" he sneers before delivering a kick to your face and ribs causing you scar to bleed out and your glasses to break. They walk off laughing and talking leaving you bruised and bloody. All of a sudden everything when black.

Yo happy early thanks giving yall. I hope yall injoyed the chapter