chapter 15

you were sitting at the bar table drawing at joes restaurant. " what are you making" you asked looking from your sketchbook and leaning over the counter " a cake" he said " want one? I made extra" he offered "yea" you reply he handed you one  "thanks" you grab a spoon next to it and take a bit " it's too sweet" you say scrunching up your nose and the spoon was still in your mouth.

" that's surprising coming from you" he chuckled, " I thought nothing was too sweet for you" he looked at you from the kitchen " oh come on. it tastes like you put a pound of sugar in here" you complain " maybe it is a little too sweet" your uncle muttered. "Ha! told you!" you yelled jumping from your seat

the bell of the shop rang and people walked in making you turn around " fancy place, I could bring the boss someday," shadow said checking out the restaurant " they serve anything here with tomatoes? Miya asked " got any poutine?" Langa asked " grow up, I want pizza," reki said.

" have a seat we ever you would like," cherry said gesturing to the restaurant " I don't remember you asking to use my restaurant" joe yelled, " this one thing he'll win against adam" cherry said pointing at Langa with his fan " you were there, you watched him skate. Don't be an idiot, " Joe said. just then his stomach growled I told you-" reki was cut off by his own stomach growling, then miyas, he put a hand on his stomach and blushed. shadow slammed his hand on the table making you jump slightly. " 4 ramen bowl!" shadow demanded " this is an Italian joint!" joe yelled

 "y/n I meant to ask you, do you think you could beat adam," Langa asked. you choked on your water "well I uhh" you stutter " I don't think I actually can" you look down at your feet that were dangling from the chair " i-its not that I don't believe I can but I just don't have enough self-trust" you say " ahh come on y/n, you've been skating longer than any of us" he gestured to him, Langa and Miya " uh, and?" you tilt your head to the side " and that means you'll have a higher chance of winning" reki said " eh maybe.

after eating cherry explained how the love hug works " now ill show you how the love hug works" cherry said getting on Miya's board " do you have to use me" your uncle complained " starting with maximum exploration towards the finish line. Using a spin make a 180 on the minimal turning radius, and this is the important part right after that bring the nose down hard " cherry slammed the nose of the board down on the floor " that gives you the momentum to continue uphill, the sudden change in relative change is key. that's how it seems like he appeared in front of you out no were"

cherry started skating towards joe " hello" he said " your too close" a tick mark appeared on joes head " insane " reki said with wide eyes " it's pretty easy once you know the trick" Miya smiled " instead the live race changed things, for the allusion to work your opponent has to be right in front of you at all times. cherry stated "I don't get it" you say they turn to you " so if he stays in front of you, instead of keeping your distance why not go over?" you make a motion with your finger.

" shes got a point" reki agreed " but that's gonna be hard for 2 people to do at once," Miya said " so why not one of us goes and one stays behind" you play with your thumbs as you say this" you know, that could actually work," cherry said closing your hand " y/n that's the smartest thing you've said" your uncle praised and ruffled your hair.

"but you can't hesitate and you cant slow down at all happens in that one instance" Langa stated reki looked at him before saying " so that's all there is to the love hug then" " aye reki" reki looked up to see a fist flying towards him. reki closed his eyes and awaited impact " that's your name right? your body reacts if it knows what's coming, its not an easy move to deflect" joe said looking down reki. reki put in head down " then what can you do? we just figured out that adam is a super awesome skater with superhuman skills  reki said 

time skip

it was 3 hours before you beef and you were sitting on your bed with your head in your hands, you slowly began to panic. 

" what am I gotta do?"

Heyoo! I don't have anything to say but here's some art I made for little y/n!

You in regular clothes ( you don't wear this much in public much because of people stares)

This is you in your school uniform

And here's a small illustration of what kami would look like