y/ns back storys

" I can't do this anymore." Your mother said pulling her hair as she looked down at you hot water kennel in her hand. "It's because of you" she points a finger at you "you ruined my life" she screams causing you to cry.

"Shut the fuck up" she sreams with tears running down her face, causing you to cry harder and louder.

"I said shut up!" She screams pouring the boiling water all over your 3 year old body.

After a few seconds of processing she realized what she's done. "Oh shit." She panics has you crys increase. In panic she packs a bag and runs off leaving you on the floor in the apartment.

"Sis, I'm back!" Kojiro yells as he just got back from the skatepark. But was meet with crying in instead. Concerned he walked into the living room to see you coverd in burns and blisters all over your body

"Y/n!" He yells running to get a blanket and picking you up into his Arms while confurting you.

Kojiro enters the hospital yelling for help. "Someone help her! She's been burned badly" your uncle yells. Nurses start to crowd the both of you.

Taking you from kojiro arms. "Get her to the operation room Stat" the nurse says. " is she gonna be okay?" Kojiro asked as a few tears steamed down his face. "Don't worry hun" the nurse tried to reassure him "she's gonna be okay" she nurse said with a smile.

Time skip

Kojiro was holding you in his arms to avoid you from crying again. "Shhh it's okay y/n, I know it hurts" he trys to comfort you, but he knew it was to hard for you to handle

 "Shhh it's okay y/n, I know it hurts" he trys to comfort you, but he knew it was to hard for you to handle

( This is you)

Once you were healed up enough to go home. The doctor have your uncle a cream telling him to to out it on you ater bathing you for the next few weeks. And you hated it.

" comon y/n just put the cream on" you uncle said holding you arm trying to get it on you "no! It's hurts" you cryout trying to get away from him with tears running down your face. Your uncle sighs.

" I know it hurts but it'd gonna make you better okay?" He said looking you in the eyes. After a bit of convincing he finally managed to get the cream on you.

"See? That wasn't so bad was it?" He asked picking you up and carrying you to your bed room.

Y/n at 5

It's your first day of kindergarten you were feeling confident do you wore a pair of shorts and a f/s tee shirt. Walking into the school. But as you hugged your uncle good bye you realized. You didn't want him to go. So you didn't let him go

"Y/n I gotta go" Kojiro said trying to get you off his leg " i-i don't w-want you to go" you start crying hugging his leg tighter. Just then the teacher came up to up to you a crotched down to your level
"Hello y/n " the teacher said giving you a warm smile. "It's gonna be okay he's gonna be back soon" she said taking your hand.