chapter 19

you were leaning agaist the edge of the boat while looking at the ocean. Your uncle had gon flirting with women so you were trying to keep yourself busy since you were bored to death just sitting there.

you felt a shiver go up your spine and a feeling of uncomfortableness as you feel eyes staring at you. You look turn your head slightly to see a middle-aged women staring at you with a weird look on her face. You just turn your head the other way and continue to enjoy the view of the blue waters.

you began scrolling through your phone when you feel a tap on you shoulder. turning your head you see that same woman looking down at you. 

"Umm....Can I help you?" you asked the women huffed before saying "Im gonna have to ask you to cover up. You're making my child uncomfortable." she stated pointing at a small child that was staring at you. "um...no" you reply before walking off but the woman grabbed your wrist hard. "I said go change! your making my child uncomfortable." you felt the eyes of others laying on you.

you snatch you wrist away and began to run off ignoring the women screams. after running a bit you see fimular heads in the distance. It was reki,Langa, miya, and shadow. You began walking up to them what you heard their conversation.

from what you heard reki was trying to ask out the girl that was standing in front of him leaning on the rail.

"langa, go say hi to her." reki said "But this is your thing." langa replied "I need a wing man! That way I look cool and not desprate"he slung an arm onto langas shoulder "Glad you know your weaknesses." miya put a hand over his mouth as the giggled slightly, shadow nodded in agreement "shut it." reki snapped at the blackette "Whats the best way to talk to a girl here?" Langa asked. You inched closer to hear more of what they were saying.

"Just ask her some questions ya know?" reki said "like hey girl, are you hungry? Eh" langa asked "No, shes not you" reki deadplaned "this is dumb, were on a train from okinawa just say she looks fimular or something." MIya proclaimed with a hand on his hip.

"whats that?" the women began walking towards reki and the other "oh....i know how to skateboard really well and-" reki tried to make a conversation with the girl but was someplatly turned down "can you hear me now?" She walked in another direction.

you put a hand over your mouth to avoid laughing at how funny the situation was . The others were all ready laughing "Man that was brudal" shadow laughed "Im so embarrassed for you!" miya laughed along while clutching his stomach. langa just stood there blank faced and tried to  comfort his friend.

"You'll be okay" langa reauured his friend "Dude I'm not depressed!" he yelled at langa with a faint blush lingering on his cheeks. 

This caught the attention of your uncle who was standing across from them with two girls clinging to his side "Well hey. What an unpredictable surprise" your uncle said with a smile.

"Joe?!" they all yelled "Mhm....Nice of your dad to shaperone you.." he said averting his gaze to shadow. "Im not a shaperone! Trust me, this sucks" shadow grunted while also averting his gaze.

"Im sure..." Joe smirked.

another voice rang though.....a robotic one at that "its time to wake up. Ten minutes until arivel" the robotic voice said "copy that...thank you,carla" kaoru said as he stood up from his seat "I know that voice......." your uncle turned is head to see cherry standing there. He scoffed and then groaned "ah great, what the hell are you doing here!?!?" your uncle said " I should ask you the same thing, damn jigilo. Im here on business whats your excuse?!" cherry question as he walked towards joe "vay-cay all day" joe winked "going to hot springs" langa said "yeah, same" miya said looking down at his swich"I'm baby sitting" shadow said in disappointment.

it was a few seconds of awkward since 

"well, looks like were all here." reki said "wait..." langa turned his head to the side "wheres y/n?" he asked "yeah, did you not bring her, joe?" reki asked "what do you mean? Shes standing right behind you..." your uncle raised his brow slightly. Reki turned his head back only to see you weren't there "we-?

"BOO!"

 you put your hands on miyas shoulders making him jump and drop his switch. You caught it before it hit the ground and handed it back to him with a closed eye smile and a giggle.

"Y-Y/n! How long have you been standing there?" reki looked at you with wide eyes "oh not long......Just long enough to see you get rejected by the girl." you put a hand on your mouth as you feel a laugh bubbling in your throat. "you saw that!?" reki asked "it was so funny" you giggle.

time-skip

 you were walking off the boat with cherry while holding your mini backpack and a small stressball.

"alright. you got all your junk? I think we should head to the in first and drop everything off then go get some grub-" shadow was cut off by reki screaming "whooo"  then riding right past shadow on his skate board "moran! ain't you here to nurse you injuries!?" shadow yelled "there's no point in justing logic with idiots." miya spoke also riding past shadow " if your hangin' with morons whats that make you?" joe asked skating past shadow also "alfa moran maybe?" cherry said also skating past him. "okay, byebye!" you wave before skating off with the rest of them.

"this street is so freakin smooth" reki said "its awesome" said langa

You were skating next to kaoru to be in the shade of his parasol.

"What's with the parasol?" Miya asked glancing at you and kaoru.

"Presus. Doesn't wanna get a tan he's delicate" joe said putting his Arms behind his head.

"Where are you clothes bro?" Miya asked with a deadpanned look while looking at your uncle.

"He's showing off his chesticles for locals in heat....such a thirsty gorilla." Cherry said side glancing joe. "Who's thirsty?!" Joe yelled.

The loud honking of a horn made you flinch "I need an adult! Your turn to drive!" Shadow yelled as he drove the car behind you.

"go ahead, your the elder." Cherry said "nice try.....but I'm not adulting today." Joe said skating forwards and past reki and langa and averted his board and jumped over a rock.

"Ohhh, I wanna try!" You push your board faster and jumping over the rock. Successfully nailing the trick. "Yesss" you celebrate your small victory.

So now you were riding upfront with your uncle. "How's your side been?" He asked "it still hurts a little but not as much" you reply with a smile. "That's good to hear" he said "mhm" you nodded.

The other caught up to you.

"Reki, y/n. Look on your left!" Langa said. You turned your head to something you haven't seen in person in years

A beach

Hiiii! I hope all is well. I've officially graduated middle school! Lol I'm going to high school in August so that's a good thing. And once my medical boot comes off I'll be back to xc and track. So wish me luck with that lol. And my last day of exams is tomorrow