chapter 25

Waking up you notice you were in your bedroom. 'what the hell?' you questioned as you sat up from your bed. You jump hearing your room door open, it was your uncle.

"so, you're finally up," he said walking towards you and taking a seat on your bed. He sighed before looking at you.

"so..." he started "You mind tellin' me what the hell happened?" he asked.

You looked down at your bed sheets, not wanting to say anything. "She made fun of my mom. And said she didn't love me." you looked down at your sheets, not wanting to look him in the eyes.

He sighed. "so you threw the first punch?" he asked. "uhh, yeah...." you said as you gripped your sheets slightly. "but...I still managed to kick her ass!" you giggle slightly.

"Yeah. I didn't know you had that in ya." Your uncle said putting his hand on top of your head, mess up your already messy hair. "Just don't do it again." he smiled before standing up and walking towards the door. "ill get ut of your hair now, you just rest," he said walking out of your room.

You got up after he left and looked in your mirror. Your cheek was still red from the slap and your nose was slightly purple and still hurt.

lifting up your shirt you see all the damage she did to you. Bruises were on your stomach and when you turned around there was one big one on your back from when you slammed into the desk.

"ugh." you groan pulling your shirt back down.

time skip by like a day

You were sitting in Joe's restaurant while he and Kaoru were talking. 

"I bet Adams skating alone in the dark, like a loser." he said "do be so ridiculous. everyone is alone when they practice." Kaoru stated  "it was only a metaphor, dummy. If like he assumes everyone an enemy, he doesn't even give anyone a chance to get to know him, it's kinda sad." Joe said, "how do you know he does that?" Kaoru asked "just a hunch." Joe responded.

"can believe I was fool enough to ask you." cherry said putting his hand on his forehead. "why were you complaining when it was one of my hunches who found your lost wallet on our social studies trip back in the day!" Joe yelled "well, Your cute hunch isn't the reason we found it you lead us to a restaurant in L.A!" Kaoru said back.

"well, what about the bar in Paris?" "I created the itinerary for our night out!" cherry yelled.

You tried to shuffle a laugh as you listened to the two bicker once again. They didn't know it but they could be really funny without even realizing it. "these two." you smile as you laid your head on the table.

You were at S standing next to Miya. until shadow walked up "wow, reki still isn't showing up." Miya said "who cares." you reply "I'm going to go check on him and make sure he's okay." Miya said squeezing his water bottle. "knock it off." shadow said, "I have a feeling something happened between him, Langa, and y/n!" You perked up hearing your name "if that's the case they need to put on their big kid anties and make-up." shadow responded.

"I agree with you, but-" shadow cut him off "also. I got my life on the line here, they better not wreak it." You and Miya looked at Langa confused "ill win. I swear.

You were sitting in class. Your 3-day suspension was up so now you were sitting in class listening to the teacher ramble about the lesson. 

When you came back everyone asked you about the fight and what happened and everything. You even got a little popular. But the thing was tomae wasn't there. From what you heard you knocked out one of her teeth and gave her a concussion. You didn't care though, She deserved it for all the bullying she put you through.

You told joe about what happened between you, reki, and langa. Ad agreed to go talk with him when he got the chance.

You were thinking about the main tournament since it started tonight

Timeskip

You were back at S for the main torment. you were standing next to Joe as You were scrolling through your phone waiting for everything to start. You had your headphones on to keep out the dreaded noises of the crowd.

"Joe!" Langa yelled running up to you and your uncle. "have you seen reki? is he around?" he asked "nope haven't seen him." you replied "nope, you sure he's here?" joe asked "maybe?" Langa replied. Joe simply smiled

The lights shut off making you look up at the board and take off your headphones. 

Fire creakers lit throughout the stage and adam appeared from the stage

"HEY BITCH AND BROS AND NON BINARY HOES!" he yelled 

"and now! are you all ready to discover the truth which one of us loves taking the most! And who gets to skate in gods blessing!" he clapped and showed the screen which had pictures of everyone who was gonna compete.

A box came up in front of adam "well, let's get on with the show I wonder who our first challenger will be. he pulled out a card "shadow." which was the name on the card that was written in cursive on the card.

"all right!" shadow yelled 

"yes! kill it shadow!"

"whos he goin' against."

"pick another one adam!"

Shadow had taken off on his skateboard down the track with Harry right behind him.

Shadow played dirty and pointed a laser at his face making harry fall off the track

"shadow wins the round!"

"I'm fellin' for ya daddy!"

"looks like shadows the first one moving up." Joe said "we're both watching the same race, sweetie." cherry said.

"oh boy, harry to the next beef." adam said, "who shall the be happy couple."

He pulled out a card with the word "snow" on it "ohh, Snow!" he yelled "my heart is pounding with envy, which lucky contestant gets to skate behind that act? oh pick me, oh my god I hope it's me. And the lucky opponent is..." He pulled out card. His face dropped and showed it to the crowd

"Whatever."

It was Joe

There's some random art of you I made