1. The wake up text

+*3rd person POV*+ (Karl's side) is

Karl's alarm woke him up, on a Monday at 7:15, just like any other week day to get ready for school. He wasn't exactly ready to get up but he had no choice. His eyes were still closed, but then he woke up to a text he wasn't expecting, and something he certainly didn't ask for. His so called 'friend' Aiden had texted him something he wasn't awake enough to deal with...

Aiden

Aiden
Hey karl just letting you know
we aren't cool
7:13 am
I can't believe you did what you did
7:14 am

Me
What did I do?
Read 7:15 am

Aiden???
Read 7:15 am

I'm sorry??
Read 7:16 am

That's the thing, Karl knew exactly what he did. He didn't understand the big deal though, all he did was sit with friends Aiden didn't like. He knew Aiden shouldn't decide things like that, he's not Karl's Boyfriend, that's why he sat with them the other day.

Aiden was glaring at Karl the whole lunch period. Karl clearly couldn't see a huge problem in this situation. He was just sitting with his old friends, in fact those friends were better friends than Aiden, but Karl, he was scared of Aiden that's the reason he was 'friends' with him. Really Karl was just scared of Aiden.

Karl brushed off the thought knowing school started at 7:45 and it was currently 7:17. Karl quickly took a shower, got dressed and ran out the door with a bagel in his hand, rushing to school to make it on time. He couldn't mess up his perfect attendance just because of Aiden's actions, that would be stupid.
Karl usually would walk considering the school is 7 minutes away, but it was 7:23, so this time Karl ran.

When Karl made it near the entrance of the school at 7:32, Karl stopped. The only reason it took him longer is because he had to stop for breath, he laughed at himself.

He knew he was screwed, if Karl saw Aiden at all he could get beat up, maybe even called names. He had to avoid Aiden no matter what, Karl took a second to determine why he was friends with Aiden in the first place while continuing to walk towards the school, he remembers that Aiden was trying to play a game with him but that's all he could remember at the moment.

Karl entered the school and decided to head towards his locker until the bell rang, Karl looked at the clock on the wall I could've walked he thought maybe-

"Karl! Look up!" His thoughts were interrupted by a voice he didn't quite recognize, but after a moment he knew the name of the person the voice held, it was the popular football player Sapnap.

Sapnap seemed like a nice person. He had amazing hair, and his eyes were beautiful, Karl got lost in them a lot even if they were just passing in the halls. If Karl was being honest, he looked handsome. He seemed way to handsome and popular to be with Karl, he probably didn't even like boys. Even if he did he'd want to be with people like him, popular kids.

Karl was bi, in fact the whole school knew he was, he had come out to Aiden a couple months ago, of course Aiden told everyone. Aiden couldn't keep his mouth shut about anything anyone told him, which is one of the reasons Aiden didn't have too many friends.

Aiden told too many personal secrets about others. Karl didn't mind Aiden and his action after a while because it built up Karl's confidence to be ready for possibly anything to come his way. That's what he thought at least, he thought he'd be ready for anything.

But that's besides the point Karl was confused on why Sapnap, the football player, a person he barely knew. Someone he admires a lot, like a lot, was yelling his name from across the hall, telling him to look up. When he looked up from the ground just like Sapnap told him to, he saw Aiden standing right above him. He looked furious, Karl knew Aiden was ready to punch him in the face, maybe Aiden would.

He wasn't ready for any of it, the names he could be called, the punches he'd embrace, the apologies he'd be forced to give Aiden, he wasn't ready at all. But then someone grabbed his hand.

758 words
A/N
Thanks for reading the first chapter!!! Means a lot enjoy the next!! Reminder this is my first story so lots of the chapters will be about 700-900 words maybe 1000+ but that will be rare, I will try to write multiple chapters a day/week. Mostly because I love writing. Enjoy the rest of the story!!!