3. Lunch time

*+Karls POV+*

Earlier today Sapnap, the football player, saved me from Aiden, Aiden was about to hurt me, and Sapnap came up to me, took my hand and pulled me away. I couldn't believe it, but that's not it. He seemed to have gotten lost in my eyes when I tried to thank him, but I'm not going to get my hopes up because right now Aiden is yelling at me.

"You can't just leave me like that Karl!" He yelled in my face, I was so scared.

The teacher left a couple minutes ago and she couldn't get me out of this situation. I'm hoping someone shows up to save me from him, otherwise he might start hurting me.

"Im allowed to sit with other people Aiden" I said shaking

"What was that Karl?! You can sit with other people?! Well-"

"Hey! Leave him alone!" It was Sapnap! He's here and he's going to protect me!

"You know what Sapnap! I'm tired of you! Trying to protect this freak!" Sapnap looked furious,

oh no he better not hurt Sapnap no one deserves to get punched at least not until another is punched first.

"Sapnap, let's just go to lunch" Sapnap seemed relieved, he nodded and waited for me to get up.

Aiden grabbed my sleeve, I got really mad at him. I ripped my sleeve from his grip.

"Don't. Touch. Me. Again." Aiden looked at me like I just killed someone,

when I turned to Sapnap he was looking at me wide-eyed, then he gave me his perfect smile and we walked off to lunch. Leaving Aiden angry and surprised in the classroom.

When we arrived to the lunch room, I started to head towards my normal table, that's when Sapnap grabbed my hand

"come sit with me and my team" he smiled,

man I love his smile. How could I say no, I smiled back and headed towards the table with Sapnap.

"OooOoooO" one of the football players said "Saps got a boyfriendddd" I blushed while Sapnap glared at them and sat next to Dream.

The only reason I know Dream is because he's the best quarterback on the football team. Everyone talked about him and all the amazing plays and throws he'd make.

"Sapnap introduce this 'friend' of yours" Dream said

"I could say the same to you Dream, you and George are dating right" Sapnap added,

"Shut up sap" someone argued back who I'm guessing is George.

"Anyways guys this is Karl, and no Dream we aren't dating so shut up." I waved a they all said hi,

when I started eating I could feel someone keep looking at me, but that didn't matter. What matters is that I'm sitting next to Sapnap. the star corner, the one I'd always look at in history.

Heck he was my crush even, but the reason they call it a crush is because sooner or later they'll crush your heart, I'm hoping this time it isn't true. I turn my head slightly to look at Sapnap and we locked eyes.

His eyes, they are amazing. They're a beautiful brown, I can't believe I'm sitting next to him. He's perfect, I just wish he was mine. If he was I'd be complete, I'm so happy that he was the one that saved me from Aiden.

"So Sapnap" Logan interrupted our eye contact, he's the football team helper.

He's at every practice and I always hear his name yelled being asked to get something, yes I go to the football practices what about it.

"What are your plans after football?" Sapnap looked up from his water bottle to answer but then stopped for a second.

"I was going to hang out with Karl if that's ok with him" I nodded, and Sapnap looked back at Logan.

He looked furious, he seemed.. jealous? Of what? Me? I wonder why.

"oh ok well maybe we can hang out tomorrow then?" Logan really wants to hang with sapnap doesn't he, hm weird.

"We'll see Logan, I have your number I'll text you" Sapnap looked back at his food

For some reason he looked annoyed and uncomfortable. I decided now would be a good time to head to the library to help with the new books that had arrived.

"Sapnap I'm going to the library to help put away the new books, I'll see you in class."

I started to get up but I felt a tug on my sleeve, I looked down to see Sapnap gripping my sleeve, how cute.

"What is it?" I asked,

"I'm coming with you"

I wasn't expecting that, but I didn't mind. I mean I could use some company, and I'm glad it's Sapnap, and not Aiden this time.

"ok! Lets go then," I smiled, he smiled back, oh how do I love his smile.

I got up and we walked to the library together, when we got there I could hear Sapnap let out a huge breath. I looked at him puzzled, he seemed relieved to be in the library?

"What's wrong Sappy Nappy?" I giggled at the nickname I had just came up with, he seemed to like it because he chuckled as well.

"Sappy nappy? Did you just come up with that?" I nodded and he smiled "well I just don't like Logan too much"

I was confused, he had his number so why didn't he like him? I certainly wouldn't give someone I don't like my phone number.

"Why? I saw at the lunch table you were annoyed when he asked if you could hang out"

I was nervous asking this question because I didn't want to push it too far to the point where he wouldn't want to be friends anymore.

1013 words
A/N
(well would you look at that I passed 1000)
Thank you for reading!! Hope you are enjoying!! Again leave suggestions if you have any!! Be mindful that this is the first story I've written on Wattpad, so please don't be too rude in the comments! Thanks! Have a good night/day!!