12. Movies

<*+Sapnap's POV+*>

I'm at the movie theater, watching my all time favorite movie, with Karl. Who could name a better day, I know I can't. I'm a bit worried about Karl, he hates scary movies from what I've seen.

I start the movie, when I take a glance at Karl he's smiling? I really hope he doesn't get too scared, I really love this movie. Plus if he gets scared that could trigger another bad dream, I don't want that at all.

A jump scare happens and I jump so much that I basically fell out of my chair, as I sat there startled, Karl was giggling at me. I chucked a bit as well, I mean it was pretty funny. okay yeah it was funny.

"Nick- are you- alright," he said between laughs.

"Yeah I'm fine," I laughed a little, I'm glad it didn't hurt my ankle too much.

"okay let me know if your ankle starts hurting or something," I nodded and continued watching.

"Will do Mr. Jacobs,"

"Yeah I don't think you're supposed to be falling out of chairs with a hurt ankle," I laughed and so did Karl.

As we got to more scary parts Karl looked a little terrified, okay maybe a lot. I felt bad, I know he hates this kind of stuff. It could trigger another nightmare, I don't want to wake up to Karl crying again, that'd break my heart.

I had just about enough of Karl being scared, I put my hand on his leg to potentially calm him down. It looked like it worked, so I kept my hand there. When it got to near the end of the movie I got excited, we we're leaving the theater soon. I had a whole dinner planned and everything, he's going to love it.

Karl was pressed up against me by the end of the movie, although I felt bad he looked happy. He had his iconic sunshine smile on, he looked adorable. Once the movie ended I practically jumped out of my seat, although that wasn't possible with crutches.

"Karl! Lets go check out! I want to get food," He rolled his eyes but smiled.

Once we checked out, I called Karl's mom for her to pick us up. My plan was, we head to a restaurant which Ashley will recommend or just drive us there. I have a present ready for him and everything, it's going to be awesome. I really hope he loves it, I'm still excited nonetheless. This was a good excuse to take Karl out.

While on the drive there I tried to envision what the night would be like, but honestly, I couldn't. Tonight was so unpredictable, that it was nerve racking. All I know is Karl's going to love it, I just know he will. How could he not.

•~~time skip, after they get their table~~•

"Nick..." Karl looked around the restaurant with question,

"It's because you had a bad dream, you looked upset, so I planned a whole day." he looked at me and smiled, his smile is everything.

"and here I was thinking it was because you wanted to," he said jokingly.

I looked at him proudly as a joke, I looked at the menu and everything looked so good.

"What are you getting Karl?" He shrugged and picked up his menu,

"I might just get their Alfredo" Karl suggested, I looked at that option and it sounded really good.

I pondered between the Alfredo and the burger with fries, my face had frustration all over it.

"What's up Nick? You alright?" I looked up from the menu and nodded,

"I just don't know what to get" he looked at me and smiled.

"What are you deciding between?" I read off the options and he nodded,

"You get the burger and I'll get the Alfredo and we can share" he smiled at me and I chuckled.

"ok" I set my menu down, I started a conversation to Karl about the school.

"Hey boys, I'll be your server today" she said, Karl looked like he was giving her the death stare. Honestly it was kind of funny, "what can I get y'all today?" she said smiling towards me, she started staring so I looked away.

"So I'm getting the Alfredo and a Pepsi, " he said looking towards me,

"Oh and I'll get the burger, water is fine" I said smiling, she nodded and walked off. It looked like she winked but I'm probably wrong, honestly even if she liked me my heart belongs to Karl. He just doesn't know that,

"Nick, why did you even plan this?" I looked at him and smiled.

"Because I felt bad that you were upset, also you're special" I said as I chuckled, he started smiling.

779 words

hey!!! Short chapter to get to karls pov!!! Also adds plot!!! Hope you're enjoying the story!! Have a good day!!!💞💞💕💞💕thank you for reading!!!!!!!!!