15. A present for you

⚠️TW⚠️
-blood mentions
-abuse
-blood mentions
-swearing

^•*Karl's POV*•^

Sap was crying, I felt so bad. He had just zoned out a couple minutes ago but when he went to apologize he stopped and zoned out again, I think he had a flash back. Clearly a bad one.

I was currently holding him in my arms while he cried, it's all I could do. I wish I could do more, but unfortunately I can't.

"Karl, I need to go home" I looked at him worriedly, "my dad told me something came up and I have to come home," I was upset but family is more important.

"That's ok sapnap! We can go now if you'd like!" He shook his head,

"I have an hour and a half till I have to go home" I nodded and smiled, I stood up and grabbed his crutches. He took them happily and stood up, I feel bad that he has to use crutches. Honestly that night sucked, it feels like weeks ago but it was only yesterday.

"I have a surprise for you now sapnap" I smiled at him and he had a crooked smile on his face, it was cute.

*~time skip to when they are at Karl's house~*

I entered the door making sure sap was alright, I helped him up the stairs to my room and shut the door.

"ok so sap," I started "before I take you home" I paused to frown dramatically, he laughed "here is my number" I handed him a paper with my number and name, he chuckled.

"I love it, thanks Karl" he took out his phone and frowned "Karl I have to go home" I nodded and smiled.

"That's alright sap! Here I'll take you home" he smiled back,

*~time skip to when they arrive at his house~*

"bye sappynappy! I'll miss you"

he giggled and waved then headed towards the door, as soon as he entered I got out of park. I heard a loud crashing kind of sound come from his house, sounded like a dish. His mom or dad must've dropped something.

I pulled out of the driveway and drove 2 minutes but then my face started to ache and my nose started to bleed, that's weird. I stopped the car and went to text sap to make sure he was alright...

💕sappynappy💕

Me
Hey sappy it's Karl. you get inside alright?
8:32 pm

Me
Sapnap you okay?
8:32 pm

Me
Sap. are you alright?
8:33 pm

sappy
Ya Im okay:)
8:37 pm

I smiled knowing he was alright and continued home.

Sapnap's POV
(TW: abuse, blood mentions, and swearing. Be safe everyone<33)

I entered the house and immediately my dad turned from the couch, shit he wasn't drunk. In fact he was completely sober, he looked pissed.

"Hey you little shit."

he looked at me evil-like, he still treats me like this while I'm in crutches. This is so unfair, I wish I stayed with Karl.

"So you got hurt? Wow you're weak and worthless" his words hurt a lot, I'm starting to believe the things that he says is true.

"Some kid hurt my ankle, not like you care."

My dad grabbed a glass and threw it at my feet, luckily I still had my shoes on. I headed towards my room which thankfully is on the first floor, but when I got there I saw my dad had followed me. Oh no, this can't be good.

"You DO NOT walk away when I'm talking to you,"

I nodded, he walked closer and I leaned away knowing no matter what I did he'd still hit me.
My dad punched me square in the face, my nose started bleeding and he cut my stomach with glass shards in his hand when he punched me. My stomach ached, my face hurt. I wish I could live with Karl and his mom, it'd be way nicer than living in this house.

I touched my stomach and it burned immediately, I headed to the bathroom and saw my phone lying on the sink. When I looked at it, it was Karl. I worried him, I better text him back otherwise he'll probably come here. That wouldn't be too bad really, but Karl could get hurt. It's too dangerous for him to come even near my house, especially when my dad is here.

I looked up from my phone and saw my face was all cut up and my nose had dried blood under it, really painful that's for sure. When I lifted my shirt it was really bad, I had to wrap it up and wash my face. I'll still have a few cuts and bruises on my face, that's better than blood.

As I was cleaning up my phone started ringing, it was FaceTime. I answered it, my phone facing the ceiling. I saw the contact was Karl and I immediately regretted answering, if he saw my face he'd ask me what happened and if I'm okay. I could pull it off as I fell off my skateboard, that works.

"Hi sappy!" He said and smiled.

"Hi Karl!" I said with the same enthusiasm, if my dad heard me I'd be dead. I have to be quieter.

"What you up to?" He asked still smiling.

"Nothing much," Karl moved the camera off his face
"Karl" I dragged out the L "why'd you move your camera."

"Because you don't have your camera facing you," I frowned.

"I wanna see your pretty face though" I heard him giggle.

"Then face the camera towards you" he protested, I laughed and picked up my phone.

"fine" I faced it towards me and when Karl put his face back on his smile disappeared

"Sap, what happened" it felt like my heart dropped to my stomach.

"I fell off my skateboard" I said with a pouty face. Karl laughed, he looked at me with a genuine smile.

"You're so dumb" he said "also I didn't know you skated, we should go sometime." He said smiling,

"sure, I got to go sleep Karl I'll see you later" he giggled and nodded.

"Bye sappynappy" I laughed.

"Bye Jacobs,"and just like that the call ended.

I wish it lasted longer but I should sleep, if I'm up for any longer my dad might kill me.

1083 words
A/N
Thank you guys sooooo much for reading, yes I'm alive. I haven't been posting because of the personal reasons, I'll see you all again soon with another chapter:)))