4. The library

~*+Sapnap's POV+*~

I don't know what I did to get me here but I'm currently sitting in the library with Karl, the kid I've watched the past years of school. A kid that I have a huge crush on, but he interrupted my thoughts after I made a very loud sigh,

"What's wrong Sappy Nappy?" He giggled, I'm guessing because of the new nickname, I chuckled a bit too. It was a cute nickname, I liked it.

"Sappynappy?" I questioned "did you just come up with that?"

I'm guessing he did, and I knew I was right when he nodded

"I just don't like Logan too much" he looked puzzled and I knew he was going to ask about it.

"Why? I did see at the lunch table you were annoyed when he asked if you could hang out" there it was, but he said he saw I was annoyed? He saw that? How?

"Well Karl, he likes me and I know it"

I could see a wave of worry wash him, did he think I liked him back?

"And I don't like him back, I'm dreading the day he tells me"

"oh well when he does tell you, just let him know that you don't like him and never have"

I saw him relax and I wondered the next question he was going to ask, I saw he had a question right on his face I just had to wait for him to ask me.

"Sapnap?" He paused, I looked at him ready for his question. "Do you like boys?"

I guess I wasn't ready for his question, I wanted to tell him so bad. But who knows he could be just like Aiden, he could tell everyone about it. No Karl wouldn't do that, would he? there is no way, he's way too nice, I'll just tell him.

"Yes Karl, I do" Karl looked like he had just received the most amazing news of his life but I saw he tried to hide it.

I took a little bit of time to examine his face more, he had beautiful dark honey colored eyes, fluffy hair, and I think I might have spent a little too long in his eyes because,

"Sapnap? Hello? Sappynappy? Are you ok?"

I blinked a couple times and looked away from Karl for a second, I could tell I was blushing from the nickname he gave me.

"Sapnap? You know I accept you right? Otherwise that would be a little hypocritical"

I knew he accepted me I was just worried he'd tell everyone

"I know, I just-" I didn't know how to finish this sentence with out hurting Karl,

I couldn't just tell him I didn't trust him. He could get upset at me, or mad. When you tell someone you don't trust them in any kind of way they could get super upset, I didn't want to make Karl upset, I cared about him and his feelings.

"No Sapnap, I will not tell anyone" how'd he know? He like read my mind, that's amazing.

"Thanks Karl" I said exiting my thoughts for a moment.

"Of course sap,"

Man he'd be the perfect boyfriend wouldn't he, if only that was possible. I'm pretty sure he likes this girl in our 5th period class, her name is Alice.

Don't get me wrong she's pretty but, I wouldn't date her. I guess that's not fair to her because I'm gay. But still I don't think she's that amazing. She looks like any other average girl in high school, what's so different about her.

The only reason I think he likes her is because he always looks at her and they end up making eye contact every time, he never even glances at me during 5th, not that I care, man who am fooling, of course I care.

If anything I'm jealous of Alice, and the way she looks at Karl proves my point. Who knows how Karl looks at her, I'm just hoping he doesn't like her.

I care about every little thing Karl does, I care about his pretty face and his amazing personality. Everything about him makes my stomach fill with butterflies, his smile is one of the things that gets me the most.

I wish Karl would look at me, I sit one seat away from him. He sits next to.. oh no he sits next to Aiden, please tell me we are moving seats today.

Poor Karl, if we don't switch seats I'll talk to the teacher about it after she takes attendance. She loves moving seats, she says it gives us a chance to meet new people. Right now, I want to protect someone I care about, and they sit right next to someone who could seriously hurt them.

Karl smiled, stood up and went over to the library teacher. The librarian pointed to a box which I'm guessing was full of books? That's what he came here for so that's what I stuck with when he opened the box full of books.

When he opened the box, he looked at me and I practically melted when he smiled at me. If only he was mine, if only. Wouldn't that be something, that would be a dream.

902 words
A/N
tysm to everyone who's taken the time to read my story! It means a lot to me!! Have a good day/night 💕💕