Episode 6: No One Ever Listens to the Magical Dragon

"Okay, Chichi," Bulma says calmly. "We're going to let you go, but only if you promise you won't try to attack anyone else."

They look down upon a somewhat calmer, still irritated Chichi, who they were forced to train in order to keep her from attacking Piccolo.

"I can't help feel like this is my fault," Gohan laughed awkwardly. "I knew she would have reacted this way."

"Yeah," Piccolo winced, "but you can't say I didn't deserve it back then."

Dende's healing powers shine and recover Piccolo. Meanwhile, Chichi sighs.

"Fine," she says. "Piccolo, I'm sorry I attacked you. I know you're a changed man, though I did find your training methods to be too much."

"Apology accepted," Piccolo said. "The training of Gohan should be over so you shouldn't have anything to complain about. The one who should be afraid is Vegeta. Isn't the battle between them next?"

Vegeta tensed, flying up out of reach.

Cue disclaimer.

Kaiserneko: The following is a fan based parody. Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji T.V., and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

The scene changes to a dark room with swinging pendulum in the ceiling as Mr. Popo, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien holding Chiaoutzu, and Yajirobe are seen walking forward.

"Oh, look, the Pendulum Room!" Dende said.

"I've never seen this room before," Bulma said.

"Me neither," Chichi agreed.

"It's the Pendulum Room, where the past, the present, and the future are entwined," Mr. Popo said.

"Wait," Bulma blinked. "Isn't that time travel?"

"A fair question," Beerus said, giving Dende and Mr. Popo a look. "Any explanation?"

Both look a bit nervous but shake it off.

"The Pendulum Room merely creates a simulation based on data from the past, present, and predicted futures," Mr. Popo explained. "It doesn't nearly have enough power to allow time travel."

"Oh?" Whis asked. "Perhaps I should inspect it then. This planet's Guardian seems to have a myriad of time related items: first the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and now this. I wonder why?"

Krillin: Um. Mr. Popo, are you sure this'll make us strong-

Mr. Popo: Pecking order.

Krillin: Sorry!

"Ha, whipped," Yamcha laughed.

"Oh, shut up."

Everyone arrives at the Pendulum Room.

Mr. Popo: Damn right you are. Now, stand in this circle here.

Tien groaned. "I think I know what's happening. Great."

Everyone minus Yajirobe are seen standing on the magic circle.

Tien: You mean, like this?

Mr. Popo: Yeah. Bye!

"Wait, what?" Goten asked.

Krillin: Wait, what?!