Episode 8: Nappa's Best Day Ever

"Okay, so the one with the transforming cat died," Beerus said.

"My name is Yamcha."

"I don't care. So what happens now?"

"Now's the 'fight' between Earth and Nappa," Vegeta said, using air quotes around fight.

"Oh, come on, Vegeta, I'm sure they didn't do that bad," Goku said.

"Kakarot, prepare to be surprised."

The disclaimer plays.

Kaiserneko: The following is a fan-based parody. Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

The scene opens up at Kame House with Bulma, Master Roshi, Oolong and Puar watching a telecast of Yamcha's death.

Mr. Kent: And there you have it, folks. That man is dead. Very, very dead.

"I'm still confused on why no one recognizes that you're the one who died," Bulma said. "I mean, aren't you a reasonably famous baseball player, Yamcha?"

JIMMY: Mr. Kent, if you had to come up with a word for how dead he is, what would it be?

MR. KENT: "Cadaverific!"

"There's a new word," Beerus snorted.

"It's a bit cheesy," Goten frowned. "Reminds me of something Big Bro would say when in that lame costume."

Gohan pouted. "It's not lame!"

BULMA (breaks down crying in Master Roshi's chest): Yamcha! No! I was saving myself for him!

MASTER ROSHI: Bulls**t!

Bulma glares at Roshi. "And what's that supposed to mean?"

Roshi moves back in fear. "Uh..."

"Tread lightly," Vegeta said, also moving away.

"...That's not me? OW!!"

The opening sequence plays and the scene shifts to the battlefield with Krillin being struck with grief over Yamcha's death.

Krillin: Yamcha! Yamcha! Yamcha was our friend...and you bastards killed him! Don't worry, Yamcha, I'll avenge you!

"Nice to see you've got my back, Krillin."

"Well I kinda have to. You're the only one who gets his butt kicked more than me," Krillin joked.

"Hey!"
Android 18 smiled. She's glad Krillin's started to joke again.

Piccolo: Oh right, you're going to avenge him? The five-year-old over here is stronger than you are!

Krillin: But I--

Piccolo: Face it, you're pretty much here as a meat shield.

"That's rude!" Marron pouted. "Mr. Piccolo, you be nicer to Daddy!"

Piccolo rolled his eyes. "Krillin, I'm sorry for what that other me said."

Krillin laughed. "Thanks for the apology."

Krillin becomes extremely angry.

Nappa: Ha! Look at him, Vegeta. He's like the Raditz of their group.