Episode 11: Looks Like The Z-Warriors Are Blasting Off Again!

Goku teleported back with his instant transmission, on his back was a comically large amount of ingredients, cooking tools, and other food. "I'm back!"

"The hell were you?" Beerus growled.

Bulma gave him a stink eye. "You took forever! You should have gotten back ages ago!"
Goku gives them a confused look. "There was a lot of food and I knew you guys would want a lot. Plus, Chichi might want to try cooking so I had to get the ingredients too! And Chichi's cooking stuff!"

"We do have multiple Saiyans and other heavy eaters," Chichi sighed. "Lay off him. I think this was actually the smart decision."

"I suppose that's fair," Whis nodded. The food begins to leviate. "Let's just divide the goodies and begin eating and watching the next season."

"This is my debut season if I recall correctly?" Frieza asked.

Krillin slumps. "Oh yeah, and where you-"

"Slaughtered the Namekians and you only for that buffoon to ruin it all?" Frieza scowled. "Yes."

The disclaimer plays.

Kaiserneko: The following is a non-profit fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

The scene starts at Wukong Hospital where Goku is seen in bandages from his battle with Vegeta.

"All this time and none of you even tried learning some powerful healing techniques?" Beerus wondered.

"Well most of us were dead, so I think we have a pass," Yamcha said.

"You're not dead now," Beerus pointed out. "How about it?"

Yamcha looks away nervously. "I'll shut up now."

"Yamcha Owned Counter: 1," Krillin whispers.

"Krillin!"

"Hey, I can't be the only one who gets this!"

Master Roshi: Hey there, Goku. How goes the recovery?

Goku: Well, the doctors say I should be in here for a couple of months, what with the crushed legs, shattered ribs, and the brain damage. And the brain damage. And the brain damage.

Vegeta facepalmed. "Why doesn't this surprise me anymore?"

Frieza looked like he had an aneurysm. "Why does this make so much sense?"

Beerus shivered. "It frightens me that he's now friends with Grand Zeno. It's like the worst ticking time bomb of the multiverse!"

Goku: Oh, hey Master Roshi. When did you get here?

"Okay, this is definitely concerning," Chi-Chi said.

"Don't worry, Chi-Chi, it's just a comedic phase," Bulma assured her. "I think...."

Dr. Fieldgood: Mister.... San Gaaku?

"Not even close," Trunks giggled.

Dr. Fieldgood: You have another visitor to see you.

Goku: What? But all my friends are already here.

Those who were dead at the time give Goku a look.

"Excuse you?" Piccolo said.

"Hey, you were an enemy at the time! Kinda." Goku said.

"And what are we?" Tien asked. "Chopped liver?"