Episode 1: The Return of Raditz... Wait...

Goku sat excitedly on the couch inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, bouncing in his seat.

"This is going to be so fun!" he exclaimed.

"Goku, act your age," Chichi scolded. "You have to set an example to the children."

Goku looks to his side at Goten and Trunks, who are also bouncing in their seat. Goku chuckles nervously. "Oh, come on, Chichi! It's alright. Just trying to have fun."

Chichi sighed with Bulma patting on her back sympathetically.

"I feel your pain," the richest woman on Earth said.

"I know," Chichi said. "So when are the others coming?"

Then, by pure coincidence, both Beerus and Whiz appeared in the room in a flash of light. Dende and Mr. Popo gave a little bow to both of them.

"Welcome to our home, Lord Beerus," they said nervously.

"It's good to be here, Guardian," Beerus growled. "Do you have refreshments?"

"Oh, it's over here," Bulma quickly interrupted. She led the God of Destruction and his angel attendant to the buffet, where they quickly grabbed their share.

"Delicious," Beerus smiled as he grabbed a bowl of popcorn and other goodies. "This popcorn is salty and delicious. Completely wonderful!" He turned to his attendant. "Oh, Whiz, let the others out now."

"Of course, my lord," Whiz said, his staff spinning around and emitting light. Suddenly, a large group of people fell to the ground.

"Ouch!"

"Where am I?"

"Oh, hell. I'm on Earth again."

"Lord Beerus?"

"Good day, everyone," Lord Beerus said, still snacking on popcorn. "I've gathered you all here because we've been given a gift by the Omni-King. Apparently, it's a series of videos that are the "funniest thing in all of the multiverse.""

"Wait a minute," Android 17 said annoyed. "I was having dinner with my family. I need to get back to them."

"No need," Dende said. "This is the Hyperbolic Time Chamber."

Android 17's eye raises. "The what?"

"It's a room where time goes faster," Vegeta explained. "We typically used this to train at accelerated paces."

"Actually, we first started using it to train to fight... well you," Goku smiled, rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh, that's how you got as strong as Cell," Android 18 said.

"While all this is fascinating," Beerus said, taking a bit of a chocolate éclair, "let's begin the viewing. Everyone take your seats!"

They all scrambled into comfortable positions as Mr. Popo threw down a capsule containing a large TV, then inserting the CD into it.

Music rings out as the view of a mountainside appears. The scene changes to a forest where two birds fly around, then to a mountainside and a field where more wildlife can be seen.

"Well this is quite peaceful," Chichi smiled.

Suddenly, a large object falls to the Earth, creating a large explosion and scaring away the local birds. A farmer jumped in surprise.