Author's Note

Hello everyone! My name is SkittlesBeats, and I like to write.

SOuND. Phew, SOuND. I started this book over the summer of 2014, probably in late July- early August. I've watched it grow, and I can't believe that it did.

SOuND was the first book I've ever finished. I don't even know where I got the original idea from.

Well, actually I kind of do. I listen to a lot of chiptune, and I just recently found out about this game called Cave Story. So, I looked up a remix album on the game, and I saw this guy that was drawn on the album cover. So I said to myself, "Hey, those look like some sick headphones."

And that is SOuND. Mark doesn't look like that guy of course, but you can use your imagination and think whatever you want to think he looks like (^^)

Anyway, I want to thank every single one of you for supporting me. I mean it so much. I didn't think I was ever going to finish a book, but I finished it for you guys. You guys are the freaking best.

And as of March 29th, 2015, this book has been edited in full. Of course I'll go back to it and fix up some things, but it's perfect in my eyes. 

Will it ever get longer? It might, I just have to figure out a way to make it longer.

Will it ever get a sequel? Shoot, I'm writing it right now! It's called NOiSE!

Will we ever see Mark and Tris again? 

Maybe.

I would to especially thank @dinolavato, my best friend. She helped edit this story, and I can't thank her enough. I love her so damn much >.< <3

Oh, one more thing. In the "official" book, Tris's name is now Iris, to avoid copyright from the Divergent series. I should have realized that I used her name. However, I am keeping her name Tris in the Wattpad version, cause Wynaut (^^)

I think that's it. Again, thank you guys. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. This is my first step in becoming an author. I love you guys, and I'll talk to ya later.

Taste the music everyone, and I'll catch ya guys next time! 

~SkittlesBeats