S1 Episode 3: Transform and Roll Out (part 3)

Summary : Kouta and Kanae's first appearance, Lucy's first encounter with the decepticon SIC; Starscream, and Kouta & Kanae's official meeting and involvement with the Autobots.

"Are we there yet, dad?" A young girl around 10-11 years old with short purple hair,with matching eyes and fair colour skin. For attires, she wear a sunny yellow dress that reaches her knees,a pink colored bow adorning her hair,white ankle high socks and brown coloured shoes. The young purplenette asked her father from the back row seat of their car with great boredom, swinging her feets back and forth. 

"Gosh, Kanae, you better learn to be more patient." A 16 years old teenage boy with blackish hair, black eyes,fair skin dressed up in a light blue hoodie with side pockets, black trousers and black shoes talking to his younger sister,Kanae in a scolding manner from his passenger seat. They didn't come here without a reason. Their dad recently got a new job in New Detroit,so they had to moved all the way from Japan to America. Which is a boring and exhausting journey for the younger girl.

Kanae simply looked at her older brother blankly, before resuming staring at the traffic jam in the busy highway of Detroit.

"But still,it feels like it'll take forever to reach the Sumdac System." Before the teen boy could scolds his younger sister again, a giant green military theme robot with an oversize underbite appears, walking past the many cars in the street including the car that the teen boy and his family were currently in.

"You know,Bulkhead. You shouldn't be taking that angry driver's words to your spark." But what caught the teen boy's attention was a young girl around his age, sitting on the giant green bot's shoulder with rose pink shoulder length hair styled in a low pony tail with a lavender ribbon, blood red eyes, a pair of weird accessories adorning her hair,which greatly resembles cat ears and fair colored skin dressed up in a pink dress,black overall straps, black and grey thigh high socks and red shoes. He continuously stares at the rosette as she and the giant green robot made their way past the rest of the highway.

"Hehe,sorry 'bout that,Lucy." The teen boy can clearly heard the rosette speak with the giant green bot,with the green bot chuckled nervously at the rosette.

"Wow,is that one of the Autobot heroes everyone is talking about around here,Kouta nii-chan?" Then,Kanae looked through the back row window of the vehicle, watching the green bot and rosette girl slowly disappeared from her view with great interest and amazement.

But the teen boy,Kouta doesn't seems to be paying attention to any of his sister's words,still having his mind on the rosette girl.

Meanwhile at the city's park,Prowl is standing by a statue,enjoying the peace and quiet. Then,two teens approaches him with one of them say, "Look!, it's one of those Autobots !"

Prowl looked at the two teens with a confused expression. Then he begins to feel and realizes that he has gotten pigeon poop on his helm.

Elsewhere, Bumblebee is seen in his vehicle mode at Detroit's local burger restaurant known as "Burger bots", ordering himself some food.

"Welcome to Burger bot. May I take your orders?" A man asked through the microphone. "And this is how we humans fuel up." Sari explains to Bumblebee.

Sari sticks her head out from Bumblebee's window and say," I'll take two Big Bot burgers with extra cheese, a large fries and two Robo-shakes, one chocolate and one vanilla. "

"That'll be $ 21.90,please. Would you like a pie with that?" The man asked through the speaker.

"No,thanks." Sari told the man. Then suddenly, the menu sign turns into a robot and open up it's chest compartment, showing Sari the meal that she ordered.