S1 Eps 13: Lost and Found

On Earth's moon,the NASA were investigating a seismic activity happening around the area using a camera installed rover before it has it's sight on a ruined spaceship until two jet stream went flying by and then it was smashed by a giant metallic foot.

"Careful,you copperclad klutz! You stepped in something." Blitzwing in his hothead persona yelled out at Lugnut,who was now looking at the smashed rover right beneath his feet.

"But with a few dancing lessons, you'll be light on your stabilizing servos like me. Cha,cha,chaw!" Blitzwing said, now in his random persona,as he start shaking side to side.

"Silence, Blitzwing! I did not follow this beacon halfway across the galaxy! This was Megatron's ship." Lugnut said to random persona Blitzwing,as he pointed at the destroyed spaceship that the rover was recording.

"Starscream never had a knack for parking." Random persona Blitzwing said in a jokingly manner before switching back to his icy persona. "Curious, this is also the same quadrant that we last heard from Lockdown." Icy said in a thinking stance.

"Don't mention that worthless bounty hunting scrapheap! He's a disgrace to the glorious name of the Decepticons." Lugnut shouted at Blitzwing,before the German accented Decepticon switch to his hothead persona.

"Jou fool! He was helping us seek revenge against those accursed Autobotz for destroying Megatron and our dear friend!" Hothead persona Blitzwing yelled out.

"No! Megatron lives! I feel it in my central processors! I believe in only three things, the Decepticons will rule Cybertron, Megatron will rule the Decepticons,and avenging the death of our beloved mistress!" Lugnut said in his usual adorning tone toward his leader before bowing down to the moon surface. "Our glorious leader awaits!"

Back on earth, as Ratchet was having his stasis nap in his vehicle mode,something moving at high speed suddenly hit his window. He transform and try to keep his balance until he felt something invisible holding him still and looked around to find Lucy summoning her vectors to keep him from falling on his behind. The old medic then give the rosette girl a grateful smile.

"Thanks for the...er,hand lass." Ratchet said,still getting use to the rosette's telekinetic powers.

"Your welcome, Mr. Ratchet." Lucy replied sweetly.

Few seconds later,Ratchet returned to his grumpy self when he saw Sari skating over to him and Lucy,"Hey! Watch the fender!" He gruffly warns the younger girl.

"Time out! Fan interference!" Sari announced sarcastically, which caused the old medic to be baffled by this.

"First of all, I'm not a fan of this childish game. Second, the only interference is with my stasis nap! And third,if it wasn't for your sister to catch me before I fall down,I'll be sure to spank you if I still had the chance." Ratchet said warningly at Sari.

Sari simply shrugged Ratchet's warning off,"Yeesh,what a grouch!" She said before returning to her game of hockey field with the others. "Game on!" She tried to hit the rock,only for Bumblebee to beat her to it with his stop sign hockey stick and race towards Bulkhead.

"He's breaking away, the crowds go wild!" Bumblebee announced,as he heading straight towards Bulkhead.

"Go,Bumblebee!" Kanae cheered,sitting on Blackarachnia's shoulder.

"Hit it,Bee! You can do it." Trekfire said.

"He shoot!" Bumblebee hit the stone with his hockey stick,thinking he might win the round, only for a garbage drone to appear out of nowhere and block his finishing strike.

"Ooo~,bad luck." Sari said,acting innocent when Ratchet and Lucy decided to interfere.

"Was it really!?" Ratchet said,as he pointed at the Allspark key that was sitting in the trash bot's data port. Lucy give Sari an unamused look,putting her hands on her hips while Sari looked up at the older girl with a nervous smile before moving away to get the key." Oops,how did that got there?" Sari said,trying to act all innocent.