S1 Eps 11: Along Came a Spider

"Too round, too many orange, too round." Lucy and Sari are currently rummaging around the many pumpkins to find the perfect one for carving, until she find the perfect pumpkin.

"Aha! Lulu, I think I've found the perfect one." Sari cheered happily, pointing to the said pumpkin. Lucy smiles as she picked the pumpkin up, ready to make a jack-o-lantern out of the chosen pumpkin. Dottie was looking at the pumpkins with great curiosity before poking one of them with her claws and then look around at the many human children dressed in different costumes, some dressed as monsters while others dressed up as fairytale characters, such as prince, princesses, and mythical creatures.

"So, the purpose of this event was to scare strangers by disguising yourselves and extorts sugar infused nuggets from them?" Optimus asked, looking at the kids.

"You said that like it was a bad thing. But the most important thing in Halloween is picking the right costume. It must make a statement and get people's attention." Sari start explaining.

Not hearing any response, Lucy turned around to find Optimus staring at a big fake spider on a fake web. Before looking at him with great concerns. "Is there's something wrong, Optimus?" She asked the red and blue prime.

Optimus turned around to meet with Lucy's worried face, " N-No, nothing's wrong. Don't worry Lucy, I'm fine." Optimus stammered, forcing a reassuring smile, not wanting to worried the rosette further. But his mind already drifted into a memory where he's was standing on a organic planet, covered in many spider webs, starting from the cliffsides.

✺Optimus's flashback✺
"Beautiful, isn't it? "Asked a femme-bot with goldish-yellow and black coloured armor and helm, turquoise frame and faceplate, typical Autobot blue optics and a ponytail-like armor piece at the back of her helmet, which is greatly resembles the one Seelia had.

Optimus looked at the femme bot," Yeah, what is it?" He asked the femme. But she is as clueless as him, as she simply shrugged her shoulders.

"I have no idea." She simply replied.

"Optimus, Elita-01, get your fan belts in gear." Said a cybertronian version of an earth snowplow, before he transformed into his bot mode. His primary armor color was a shade of navy blue with some splash of sunny orange around his shoulder pads, chestplate, helm and audial fins. His frame and faceplate colors are grey, and his optics are the typical sky blue. He also has a comically large sized chin.

Optimus and the femme-bot; Elita-01 look back at navy blue and orange bot. "Sentinel, you ever stopped to consider the reasons why organic planets are off-limits to Autobots." Optimus said to Sentinel.

But Sentinel simply shrugged off Optimus's warnings before putting his arms around Optimus and Elita-01's shoulders. "You're not getting cold landing pads, aren't you, Optimus, old buddy?" Sentinel chuckled.

"I wish my sisters could see this." Elita-01 suddenly said with a sorrowful tone, which caught Optimus and Sentinel's attention.

"Your sisters? But we thought you don't have any." Sentinel said in confusion. Elita shooked her head at Sentinel's statement before showing him and Optimus a holographic photo of her and two younger femme-bots, all of three of them huddling together in a group hug with Elita hugging the other two from behind,which was taken right before her enrollment to the Autobot Academy. She and a white young femme were grinning like idiots while the light purple one smiled casually, unfazed by the other two antics.

"This one was Seelia, but I usually called her Seeley." She said pointing to a femme, about the equivalent of a 13 years old human, with light purple and sky blue colored armor, a dark grey frame, porcelain white face plate with thin purple line like markings underneath her amethyst optics. She also possessed the same piece of ponytail like armor that Elita has on the back of her helm and tribal markings covering her chestplate, midriff, and arms. "She's, how should I say this, the mother hen of the family. She's that kind of femme who won't back up easily. And we're often to be mistaken as twins due to our similar looks."
"Well, I can see the resemblance between you two." Optimus commented, eying the similarities between the goldish yellow femme and her sister.