S1 Eps 8: The Thrill of the Hunt

One night when Lucy was taking Snarl the Triceratops and Cory the Corythosaurus for a nightwalk along with Kouta. Lying down on Snarl's back, she slowly get up from her position as she spotted both Ratchet and Optimus standing right in front of an Automobile supply store.

The teens and the Dinobots then approach the two Autobots and greet them,"Good evening, Optimus! Good evening, Mr. Ratchet."

"Good evening to you Lucy, Kouta, how's our Dinobots friends been doing?" Optimus greet Lucy and Kouta back with a smile.

"It went very well. Although, Grimlock acted rather fussy after finding out that he can't joined us for today's nightwalk. And by the way, Swoop's been flying around the city right now." Kouta replied with a chuckle before noticing Ratchet's stiff form as he continued to look through the window intensively." Is Mr. Ratchet okay? He looked rather upset about something." Lucy asked, frowning in concern.

"There's something in that store that caught his optics and he wouldn't stop staring at it ever since." Optimus reply to Lucy sighing.

"What's the matter, Mr. Ratchet?"

"Lucy, lass. Please tell me if there's a law against illegal mods displaying." Ratchet said to his granddaughter figure before pointing to window with a horrified expression.

Lucy jumped down from Snarl's back followed by Kouta as well and take a closer look through the store's window. The rosette can't help but giggle a bit at her grandfather figure,"It's just an Automobile supply store, Mr. Ratchet. You don't need to worry."

"But this is barbaric and primitive!! There's outta be a law against it." Ratchet said having an outburst.

"But that's were we humans buy the needed equipment for our vehicles, Ratchet-san." Kouta explained calmly while patting Ratchet on his knee armor, trying to calmed the old field medic down.

"You mean they sell spare parts on the open market? What kind of malfunction would be crass enough to buy these stuff?" He said to Kouta,still looking rather snappy about the auto supply store.

Then at the moment, Bumblebee suddenly drove out from the store's garage."Hey guys! Check out my new horn!" He said honking his new car horn with Cory mimicking it's sound pattern with perfect accuracy.

And then Bumblebee transform into his robot mode after his demonstration before showing off the stuff he bought from the auto supply store to the others." This place got the greatest stuff! Fuzzy cube thingies, miniature human female replica. And I don't know what this thing is." He said while holding up a conifer tree shaped air refreshener in his digits.

"That's an air refreshener,You silly little bee." Lucy cackled, amused by Bumblebee's cluelessness.

Then Ratchet came right behind Bumblebee and hit him hard in the back of his head,causing the yellow young mech to yelp in surprise. "Knock it off,kid! We're heading home, now!" He said harshly to Bumblebee.

"Woah, Mr. Ratchet, is everything alright?" The rosette asked Ratchet with great concern before trying to comforting the old medic by rubbing his knee armor.

"Yeah, what crawled up into your tailpipe? The night is still young, unlike some bots I know." Bumblebee added.

"I'd never thought I hear myself say this but, Bumblebee's right. You need to get out more, Ratchet." Optimus said to the old medic.

"Is there something bothering you,Mr. Ratchet?" Lucy asked, giving Ratchet a comforting look.

"Just got a funny feeling is all. Old war wounds acting up again, usually means trouble." Ratchet said to the rosette, rubbing the scar on his left arm.