S1 Eps 12: Sound and Fury

The next morning, Seelia,Bulkhead,Dottie and Sari were looking through the window at one of Detroit's toy store to find a birthday present for Sari's 8th birthday party celebration. "So,what do you want for your construction date celebration? "Bulkhead asked,looking through the window.

Sari, Dottie, and Seelia can't help but giggle at the gentle green mech's errorneous statement ,"You mean her 'birthday',Bulky?" Seelia giggles in amusement.

"Maybe something pretty? Something sweet?" Dottie said, inspecting the toys through the window.

"Or maybe something loud." Sari added. Suddenly, a young girl around Sari's age came out of nowhere. She possesses pale pink curled up hair, dark pink eyes and a slightly tan complexion. She wears a dark pink dress and socks, a reddish pink tiara, and black gloves and shoes. Her most noticeable features is her missing tooth. She rides a floating stuffed unicorn pony with pink and white cone shaped horn, pale yellow coat and pale orange mane and muzzle. The little girl then used her stuffed unicorn to shoot small explosives at the toy store, where Bulkhead and Seelia quickly shielded both Sari and Dottie from the falling debris.

"Attention, shoppers! I'm Professor Princess, and I'm here to save you..." The girl named Professor Princess declared, with Bulkhead, Seelia, Sari, and Dottie starring at the girl, "From all of these awful, violent toys!" Professor Princess then proceed to throw smiley flower shaped throwing stars at the store's window. But as she throw another bunch of the sharp flowers, Seelia blocks it with Helios's sword mode by spinning it rapidly, sending all of the flowers flying toward different directions.

"Listen, little girl. How about we settle this the peaceful way? That way, we don't need to cause any trouble." Seelia gently scolded the pink haired girl. But Professor Princess raised her hand at the lilac femme and shakes her finger at the said femme-bot.

"Ah, ah, ah, you didn't say please. And you're not my mommy." Professor Princess pointed out before she took out a pink colored cannon with flower designs and shoots exploding stuffed cats at Seelia. Luckily, Bulkhead was able to catch her before she could hit the ground.

"Talk about violence..." Seelia groaned as she slowly get up to her pedes. "Not to mention this girl is a bratty one too."

"Onward, Powdered sugar! Let's discontinue these, big, naughty battle toys once and for all!" The horn of the floating unicorn started glowing in rainbow colors, ready to fire at the toy store.

"That girl really need to cut down on sweets." Dottie comments. And that's what give Sari an idea. She ran over to the store's stereo speaker display, plugged her key in and turned on the volume full blast.

The powerful soundwaves that the speaker produces stunned Professor Princess and Powdered sugar momentarily. But as the young wannabe villainess tried to fire again, Bulkhead quickly grabbed her floating unicorn's horn, causing it to explode and destroying it in process.

As Professor Princess landed on the ground, the decapitated head of Powdered sugar landed on her lap." P-Powdered sugar? No!" The sight of her destroyed stuffed unicorn had caused her to bawled loudly as she hugged the toy unicorn's head closely and continue crying in the middle of the street.

"Wohoo, good work, Sari!" Dottie cheers as she and Sari high fived with each other.

"Thanks, Sari, Seelia. I couldn't have done it without you two." As Bulkhead bumped fist with Seelia and Sari, he pretended to be in pain when he fist bump with the red headed girl. At this, Seelia and Dottie could only giggle at the green mech's antics.

"Oh, puh-lease." Sari sarcastically say to the green mech.

From Prof. Sumdac's private lab, Megatron was monitoring the whole event through the security cameras which was transmitted to the lab's big screen. "A powerful tool,wielded with such carelessness by a mere child. I would put that key for better use." Megatron sneered at the red head's frivolous way in wielding her powerful key,before resuming his project in building what it seems to be a Cybertronian drone. He then turned the screen on to look at Seelia and humming the song that the lilac femme sang during the Autobot's first slumber party, feeling a lot peaceful because of the tune. "I just don't understand. How did you know that song anyway? Only Nightshade knows that song." The warlord continue. Then Prof. Sumdac entered his lab with the mechanical pup Sparkplug. He then started examining the robo-pup.