S1 Eps 19: The Beginning of New Trouble (part 1)

Takes place during Megatron Rising arc.

3rd Person's POV

Outside of Detroit,a heavy snow blizzard is storming all over of the automatons city,forcing everyone in Detroit to stay inside their home to avoid the freezing, cold temperature outside.

Inside Prof. Sumdac's private lab, Megatron is witnessing his long lost body was brought back to him through a lift. "It's lucky we found your body in the woods before the storm hits. There is no telling what kind of damage those conditions could cause. Although the circuitry survive remarkably well, considering how long it was exposed to the elements." Prof. Sumdac explained, before he put on his goggles and start working on fixing the war lord's heavily damaged body.

"Cybertronian technology can withstand more than this pathetic planet's conditions." Megatron rumbled lowly as he watch the naive professor do his job, before the power of the whole Sumdac Tower suddenly went out.

"What's happening?! Is there's some kind of
malfunction?" Megatron asked frantically.
"Until the power can come back one, the tower is being run by emergency generator and apparently it can't take the overload." Prof. Sumdac explained the situation to the warlord.

"Then shut the rest of the building down! Nothing is more important than these upgrades! Do you head me,human! Nothing!" Megatron shouted out angrily. Prof. Sumdac was taken a back by the warlord's actions. "But, I-" Prof. Sumdac tried to reason with the enraged warlord before he was cut off.

"I only mean that any day now the Decepticons will make their move on your people and this planet. And I must be ready to battle alongside with my Autobot... Brothers." Megatron said trying to clear up his early outburst while also trying to hid the pain and deep hatred he had toward the Autobots. Not long after that, Sari, Lucy, Lotusfang and Gio appeared on the lab's computer screen.

"Hi dad! I, um, tried to use my key to get the generator back up, but..." Sari said hesitantly before the desk lady bot behind her exploded due to overload, causing Lucy to facepalmed and groan at this.

"I think I made things worse." Sari continued sheepishly.
Prof. Sumdac could only sighed at this, already tired from all of the stress he had shouldered for so long. "I'll be right there. I'm sure I can find a way to cut the power to all non-essential areas of the tower." Prof. Sumdac said before he walks over to the lab's exit.

"Will this infernal set up never ends! The child's key contains the power I need to make my triumphant return. But how to obtain it when I'm trapped in this lab, surrounded by the enemies. Unless, Lugnut is still online."  Megatron rumbled his engine before directing his sight on the rosette girl and her birthday present, surprised that she never actually used her Allspark powered belongings to upgrade the cyberwolf like the younger girl did to Soundwave as it still remain in it's old appearance. "Curious, it appears that the older organic is more responsible with her Allspark powered belongings. This is interesting."

Somewhere in the snowy forest, Blitzwing in his random persona was gathering some of Lugnut's missing spare parts before attaching them to himself. "Almost got it!" He exclaimed, as he fall down on his backside after attaching Lugnut's heavy shoulder pad to himself. "There! Good as new!" He said to himself.

Then, Lugnut stood over the triple changer with a displeased looks." Fool! That was mine!" He exclaimed as Blitzwing switch back to his calmer persona. "Yes. But I doubt it will do you good at this point." Icy explained calmly, not standing up from his current position.

"Give me that! Or I shall pulverized your pistons!" Lugnut yelled as he grabs the shoulder pad and start pulling it off the Germany Decepticon. Blitzwing then switched into his hothead persona,grabbed Lugnut's arm,and throw him over to the otherside. Standing up and switching to his random persona, the Germany Decepticon removed the shoulder pad off himself and throw it directly at Lugnut, as he started to laugh maniacally.