homework

/contains smut
song of the chapter: middle of the night - elley duhé

In the middle of the night, just call my name I'm yours to tame

You're sitting at your desk doing homework, and Johnny keeps hovering over you

You're sitting at your desk doing homework, and Johnny keeps hovering over you. He has been for hours, and you've barely got anything done.

«Are you done soon?» He keeps repeating. You let out a groan in annoyance and look at him. «For the hundredth time, no. Besides, don't you have any homework?»

Johnny snorts. «Probably.» You roll your eyes and get back to your homework. You hear Johnny groan loudly as he throws himself onto the bed.

«Oh my God, Johnny,» you sigh in annoyance and put a hand to your face in frustration. You turn around and lock eyes with him. «Can you not?»

Johnny gets up from the bed and walks over to you. He stands behind you, and start stroking your forearm lightly. «Just screw homework,» he says pleadingly.

You let out a scoff. «I can't, I have to do this.» Johnny moves his head down so you're on the same level. «Come on,» he says and leaves a kiss on your neck. «Let's go to bed.»

His lips against your skin makes you shudder. «I'm not tired,» you say firmly. Johnny grabs your face and tilt your head backwards so your eyes meet. «You will be,» he says teasingly.

He takes one hand under your sweatshirt, and lets it stroke along your chest. He puts your nipple in between his fingers, and twists it lightly.  It sends a vibration throughout your entire body, making you throw your head back in a moan.

«See?» Johnny whispers in your ear. «Come on.» He grabs you by the waist and picks you up, just to throw you onto the bed. The motion of it all sends a shiver throughout your body.

He stands over you; his eyes scanning every inch of your body. Then he grabs your legs and pulls you harshly towards him.

Your legs quiver as he slips two fingers inside you, deep enough so you're forced to moan. He places a hand over your mouth as he goes deeper. You arch your back and grab the mattress for stability as he reaches your spot.

He removes his hand from your mouth and starts kissing you. It's rough, messy and wet. He pumps his fingers harder inside you, and you have to throw your head back in order to breathe properly. Johnny seizes this opportunity to kiss your neck.

«Johnny,» you moan in a whisper. He pulls out; leaving you begging for more. «Keep saying my name, babe,» he says quietly as he unzips his jeans.

«Johnny,» you say shakily. He's taking his time with it, and you're so frustrated you can barely hold still. «Am I keeping you on edge?» He says teasingly as he climbs over you.

«Shut up and just...» you say quietly. «Just what?» Johnny says with a smirk and moves his face closer to yours. «Just fuck me,» you pant.

Not a second after you've finished your sentence, he thrusts inside you. The unexpected pleasure makes you scream uncontrollably; making Johnny close a fist around your throat.

«Fuck,» you let out a strangled moan. He's going deep, but is taking his time. «Faster,» you tell him. Johnny puts one hand on the headboard of the bed, and does as you please.

The bedframe slams against the wall for every thrust, and your toes curl with pleasure. You wrap your feet around his toned abdomen, increasing the vibrations in your stomach.

«You feel so fucking good, babe,» Johnny groans. He goes even faster, and at this point you're so fucking close. «Fuck, don't stop!» You exclaim in a moan.

His hand tightens around your throat. You're so turned on that you're only seconds away from orgasm. «Tighter,» you say quietly; enjoying the pressure on your throat.

He closes his fist tighter, and it's hard to breathe, but it's good. And it deafens your scream as you orgasm, when Johnny slams into you hard one last time. «You're so fucking dirty,» he says teasingly; slightly out of breath.

You wrap your hands around Johnny's neck; heaving for breath. He slumps down beside you, and pulls you into a spooning position.

«Still thinking about homework?» He whispers in your ear. «Shut up,» you say and guide his hand under your sweatshirt. «I love you,» he says as he gives your breast a squeeze. «I love you, too,» you say with a grin.