fitting room

/Hey guys I haven't updated this in ages so this is extra smutty for you<3
song of the chapter: good for you - selena gomez

you look good, girl, i bet it feels good, don't it?

You study yourself in the mirror. You're out trying on dresses for your and your boyfriend Johnny's one year anniversary.

On the hanger out in the store, you thought the dress was black. But in the fitting room lighting, you can tell that it's midnight blue.

Yeah, this is the one, you think. It's gorgeous. You're about to take it off and put your own cothes back on when the curtain of the fitting room flies open, and someone jumps inside. You're about to throw a fit, then you realise it's your boyfriend.

«Johnny!» You hiss quietly. «I hope no one saw you come in here.» Johnny smiles at you and puts a hand to your face. «No one saw me, babe. I'm smooth like that.»

Your mouth forms into a grin. «Oh really?» Johnny nods whilst eyeing you from head to toe. You do a tiny twirl for him, then you turn your back so you're facing the mirror.

«It's nice, right?» You say. Johnny's eyes are glued to your ass. «Yeah, really nice,» he says and grins. «The dress, Johnny,» you say sternly. His eyes move up to yours in the mirror. «The dress is nice, too. You can pull off anything.»

Even after dating for almost a year, you still blush at his remarks. «You think so?» You say teasingly as you face him again. «Yeah,» he says on outbreath, and tugs lightly at the strap of your dress. «Now,» he says as he lifts the strap off your shoulder, «can I pull it off?»

His vulgarity sends shivers down your spine. You only nod, and watch as his eyes fill with lust. He pushes you against the wall and leans in. «Take off your underwear,» he whispers softly.

You feel butterflies between your legs. You dare do nothing but obey. Slowly you take them off, and then you level yourself with Johnny. «Good girl,» he says. You start breathing heavier.

Then Johnny sits down in front of you, and throws one leg over his shoulder. You don't even have time to react before your whole body shakes from pleasure. You feel him sucking on the inside of your thigh; slowly making his way upward.

Then he reaches your spot. You have to hold on to the mirror to not fall as your legs give in underneath you. You let out a restrained moan as Johnny puts two fingers in as well.

He starts going faster, and combined with the sensation of his wet tongue, you know you're close to climax. You squeeze your legs together as you're about to arrive.

But then he stops. «What are you doing?» You hiss at him, as he gets up from the floor. Then he grabs your waist and turns you around. You feel a sudden rush of adrenaline; your whole body is tingling. You grunt as he bends you over and grabs your hair in a fist.

«Can you stay quiet?» He whispers close to your ear. Your voice is shaky as you speak up. «Yes.» You hear him unbuckle his pants. «Good,» he says. Then he puts all of him inside you.

You put a hand over your mouth to not scream as he thrusts into you; hitting your spot perfectly. You remove your hand from your face only to tell him to go harder. Johnny slows down, and pulls you by the hair so your head falls back and you meet his gaze.

«You like that, huh?» He says in a low grunt. Your whole body is shaking; ready to let go. «Yes,» you whisper. You need him now, but he's the one in charge. «Tell me how much you want it, baby.»

You can't take the anticipation any longer. «Fuck, I want it so bad, please,» you say in a pant. He pushes your head forward as he slams into you harder and faster. You bite down on your lip to strain from screaming as your orgasm flows through your body.

Johnny grabs you by your throat, and spins you around. He's grinning from ear to ear. «Johnny—» you say in a pant, but he moves his hand from your throat and puts it over your mouth. «Quiet,» he whispers. You throw your head back and take a deep breath to collect yourself.

«You're fucking crazy,» you say as you meet his eyes again. Johnny chuckles as he puts his pants back on. «Aren't you glad I am?» He asks. You shake your head in a scoff. «Yeah, I am.»

You wrap your hands around his neck and smile at him. «I love you,» you tell him. Johnny smirks. «Are you only saying that because you're high on dopamine right now?»

You chuckle. «Yes, so you're gonna have to make this a regular thing if you want to keep me.» Johnny runs a couple of fingers through your hair. He's warm to the touch.

«That's not gonna be an issue,» he says.