somebody else

/contains light smut
song of the chapter: somebody else - the 1975

I don't want your body, but I hate to think about you with somebody else

«Are you sure you wanna go back out there?» Susan asks. You stare at your reflection in the mirror. You've never seen yourself so jealous.

You run a hand through your hair and turn around. «This is my party, and he's got the nerve to show up here with some other girl?» You say through gritted teeth.

«You guys broke up, y/n,» Barbara sighs. I know, you want to say. Because you did, but you're not done with him. And he's not done with you, either.

You and Johnny split about a week ago. You had a big fight because he's too protective of you. And it ended so badly, you've cried every day since.

And you thought maybe you guys would make up, but appareantly he's been keeping busy.

«He's trying to make me jealous,» you spit. You don't know if it's the alchohol or Johnny that's getting to you, but you're starting to feel really hot headed.

«Then don't let him,» Susan says in annoyance. «Just be the bigger person.» She raises her eyebrows at you, waiting for you to reply.

No, if he's gonna be a dick and bring a girl to your party, you're gonna be a dick, too. «I'm gonna make him regret bringing that bitch here,» you say.

«Y/n, no,» Barbara says warningly. «You know it's for the best that you guys broke up. You're literally more toxic than Chernobyl.»

Their words go completely over your head as you storm out of the bathroom, and out into the noisy livingroom. The lights are dim, but you can see Johnny and the girl completely clear.

You lock eyes with him. You watch as his hands slide down the back of the girl, before they stop on her ass. He doesn't break eyecontact with you once.

You look over your shoulder, and see Jimmy, one of Johnny's Cobra Kai buddies, slumped against the wall. He looks at you invitingly. You send Johnny a quick glare, before you walk over to Jimmy.

He stares down at you, you stare back up at him. «Having fun?» He asks. His voice is so flat and boring, not a single fibre of your being wants to talk to him. So you don't.

Instead, you grab his face and kiss him firmly on the lips. He hesitates, but then he kisses you back. You've never had a kiss feel so wrong before.

You turn your own back against the wall, so your eyes can travel back to Johnny. He looks pissed. His veins are popping out of his forehead, and his eyes are bloodshot.

You can feel Jimmy's hands slither down your body, until they land on your ass. That's when Johnny loses it. He walks over to you, and pushes Jimmy out of the way.

Jimmy takes the hint and walks off, leaving you and Johnny alone in all the chaos. «Can I talk to you?» He asks angrily. You merely nod, and follow him out into the deserted hallway. Johnny closes the door to the living room; muting the sound from the party.

You rest your back against the wall behind you, and cross your arms. You raise your eyebrows in anticipation; waiting for Johnny to say something.

«What are you doing with Jimmy?» He asks through gritted teeth. «What did it look like I was doing?» You say mockingly. Johnny shakes his head.

«Why are you being like this?» He says tiredly. You scoff at him. «Why am I being like this?» Johnny runs a hand through his hair. «Yeah, why? What's the matter with you?»

You shake your head. «You are unbelievable,» you spit. «You're the one who brought a girl here.» Johnny merely shrugs. «She's a friend.»

Sure, he puts his hands on all his friends' asses. «Yeah, so's Jimmy,» you reply. Johnny laughs mockingly. «Yeah sure looked like it when he had his hands down your pants.»

«You're so fucking jealous,» you spit at him. Johnny sucks his teeth. «Maybe I fucking am, I don't want these guys touching you,» he says.

«What are you gonna do about it?» You ask sharply. «You're not my boyfriend. You don't really get a say in this.»

Johnny scoffs. «So you weren't all up on him just to make me jealous?» You suck your teeth as you scan his features. His jaw is clenched.

His hoodie is maybe a size too big for him; leaving a gap big enough for you to see down on his chest. You look back up and meet his eyes. «Not everything I do is for you, Johnny.»

He looks hurt by what you said. You should feel euphoric. You don't. You want to scream that he's right. You were only dangling Jimmy in front of Johnny's face to get a rise out of him.

You know you're both too stubborn to back down. This isn't going anywhere. «I can't do this,» you say sharply. But as you're about to leave, Johnny places his hands on either side of your head; leaning against the wall behind you. He traps you.

Then he kisses you. With more passion than there ever was before. And you know this kiss is fueled by anger and jealousy, but it's gentle all the same.

He grabs your hips and brings your body closer to his. It knocks the air out of your lungs for a second, forcing you to throw your head back to breathe.

A knot ties in your stomach as Johnny squeezes the inside of your thigh. You grab his face and kiss him hard; not really caring that you shouldn't, because it feel so right.

You feel him bite down on your neck; releasing all the anger into a lovebite. He's marking you as his, and to be fair, you don't want to be anyone else's.

«Do you want to get out of here?» He asks in a pant. «Yes,» you reply, without hesitation.