biology

[Contains a teeny tiny bit of smut]

* * *

Biology class. Last class of the day. And you have to study microorganisms.

«Okay!» The teacher says and claps his hands. «We don't have enough microscopes, so I'm gonna have to pair you up!»

He starts reading names off the list, and pairs up people randomly. «Y/ln,» he says, and he scans the entire room before his eyes eventually land on you. «There you are, you're with Lawrence.»

You look over your shoulder and see Johnny smirking at you. Great. Who's better to partner up with than the school's biggest bully?

You groan exaggeratedly as he moves over to your desk. «Happy to see me?» He says smugly. And the school's biggest player, you think. You ignore him, and look into the microscope.

Before you can see anything, Johnny snatches the microscope from under your nose. He looks into it, and starts twisting and turning the binoculars in every wrong direction.

«You're gonna break it,» you say, and try to help him, but he slaps your hand away. «I'm not stupid, y/ln» He says. You raise your eyebrows at him. «Yeah? Then why do you look like that?»

Johnny rolls his eyes. «You're funny.» He looks away from the microscope, and proceeds to pick up a pen. He lets it flow across the paper; answering the questions far too quickly.

You open your mouth to correct him, but you realise he has all the answers right. So he's not as stupid as he looks. You watch as he runs his fingers through his hair, and his blonde locks fall before his eyes.

«Stop staring, y/ln,» he says; his eyes still glued to the paper. You feel a sudden, burning sensation in your cheeks, and turn away. «Oh, don't flatter yourself, Lawrence,» you say shakily.

He looks up from the desk, and faces you. A sly smirk grows on his face. «You're blushing.» You feel your cheeks burn even hotter, and quickly bury your face in your hands in embarrassment. «No, I'm not,» you murmur.

You take your hands from your face, and see that they're shaking. You put them in your lap so he won't see, then you turn to him. His smirk has turned into a sneer.

He doesn't say anything, he just continues answering the questions. Your whole body starts burning, not just your cheeks. You look into the microscope just to look away, but you can't even see anything.

You notice Johnny slumping over his desk and resting his jaw on his hand. His eyes are glued to your chest. «What the hell are you looking at?» You spit at him. «Your tits,» he replies in a grin.

Your jaw drops at his audacity. «You're disgusting,» you say, and zip up your jacket. Johnny leans closer to you. «Oh, you have no idea,» he says under his breath; only for you to hear.

His vulgarity makes a knot tie in your stomach. You watch as he bites his lips; leaving them red and swollen. Why are you attracted to him right now? You shake your head to snap out of it.

«What's wrong with you?» You whisper at him; not wanting to catch anyone's attention. Johnny scoffs. «You're the one that keeps staring at me.»

Your jaw drops. «I do not keep staring at you!» You whisper-yell. «God, you're such a narcissist.» Johnny scoffs and leans back in his chair. «Your eyes tell a different story, y/ln.»