overprotective

«Don't you think you've had enough to drink, y/n?» Johnny says, and tries to take your cup. You pull away. «Stop it, Johnny, I'm fine.»

He's always like this. Everytime you go to a party, he gets all worried after you've had one drink. And maybe you did get a little too drunk a few times, but he's not your dad.

«Y/n, you can barely stand,» Johnny sighs, and grabs your arms when you're about to hit the floor. You chuckle lightly as you put one hand on either side of his face. «You're cute when you're worried.»

He rolls his eyes. «Stop it, y/n, this isn't funny,» he says. You pout at him. «You could definitely use another drink,» you say, and turn around to pick up a cup of beer. «Here.» You hand Johnny the drink.

He only stares at you, so you snatch the cup out of his hand. «Fine, if you're not gonna drink it, I am,» you smile teasingly as you pour it down your throat.

«That's enough,» Johnny says and knocks the cup out of your hand. «What the fuck?» You say in annoyance. Johnny grins at you. «It's for your own good.»

You look around and see Brian from your class giving out drinks. You twist out of Johnny's drink, and walk over to Brian. He eyes you from head to toe, before he hands you a cup.

«Hey, she's had enough,» Johnny hisses, and grabs the cup out of Brian's hand. «I think she can decide for herself, or what, y/n?» Brian says with a cheesy smile.

«What do you know?» Johnny says and clenches his jaw. «Johnny, relax,» you say under your breath. «Yeah,» Brian says and holds out a new cup for you, «relax, Lawrence.»

You watch Johnny's eyes follow your movement as you accept the cup. Then he turns to Brian. «I told you she's had enough. Are you deaf?»

Brian shrugs. «I heard you, Lawrence. But seems to me like you can't satisfy your bitch-» he doesn't even get to finish the sentence before Johnny's fist meets his nose.

«Johnny!» You exclaim as you watch Brian stumble backwards into the wall. Brian spits blood on the floor, before he shoves Johnny to the ground.

You watch as Brian lands several punches to Johnny's face, before people help pull them apart. They both look like shit.

Johnny gets up and tries to get at Brian, but people are still keeping them from each other. «You talk to her one more time, and you're dead, man,» Johnny spits.

Brian clenches his fists, but eventually walks off, leaving just you and Johnny standing alone on the patio. You hear him curse under his breath as he sits down on the steps that lead up to the front door.

You sit down next to him. His face is covered in blood, which is dripping down on his clothes. «Why did you have to start a fight like that, Johnny?» You ask in a sigh.

«Did you not hear the way he was talking about you?» Johnny says. You bite your lip and take his bloody fists in your hands.

«You need to stop trying to protect me all the time,» you say and meet his gaze. Johnny grins at you. «That's not gonna happen, baby.»

You shake your head at the stupid, idiot boyfriend of yours. «You're gonna end up with brain damage, Lawrence,» you tell him. Johnny puts your face in his hands. «You'll take care of me then, yeah?»

You have to chuckle. «Well, I'm kinda stuck with you, aren't I?» You titter. Johnny leans in and kisses your forehead. «Yeah, you are.»

Johnny grabs your face and brings it closer to his. Then he presses his lips against yours, and your tongues start fighting for dominance inside your mouth.

Your head gets so hot you feel like it could explode. You have to grab a hold of his collar to stabilize yourself. Johnny's hands travel up and tangle in your hair as he pulls away slowly.

You watch as he scans every inch of your face. You feel your stomach twisting and turning. Johnny smiles at you; bringing heat to your cheeks.

«I still get butterflies every time you kiss me,» you confess to him. Johnny chuckles. «I'm doing it right, then,» he says.

He definitely is.