teasing

(contains smut ;))

You lay in bed and watch your boyfriend, Johnny Lawrence, get ready for a party.

He's fresh out of the shower; just a towel is wrapped around his steaming hot abdomen.

«I see you staring,» he says whilst combing his hair. You get out of bed and make your way over to him. «So what if I am?» You say, and wrap your hands around his toned stomach from behind.

His muscles twitch at your touch. You run one hand along the brim of his towel, and tug lightly. You hear Johnny exhale slowly.

You rest your head on his shoulder, and let your right hand slowly reach down inside the towel. «You're so hard,» you say in a titter as you put him in your clutch.

Johnny lets out a small moan, before he turns around and grab you. «Stop fucking teasing me,» he says through gritted teeth.

So scary. You move a little closer, until you feel his bulge against you. You let out a small whimper as you start grinding against him; making every inch of you tingle with lust.

«Y/n, god damn you,» he moans. He's so fucking horny right now. You step away and eye him from head to toe. His jaw is clenched, and his face is red.

«Get back here,» he says demandingly. You shake your head. You're having so much fun with this teasing.

Then he launches at you. He pins you up against the wall; knocking the air out of you as your back meets the wall. He grabs both of your hands and pins them above your head.

A knot in your stomach tightens; forcing you to let out a small moan.

«I told you to stop teasing me,» he says quietly, and runs a hand across your face. His thumb traces the seam of your lips, before it delves inside your mouth.

He knows exactly what he needs to do to make you hot. He's got you pinned down, you can't speak. He's taking the control back.

«I really wanted to go to this party, babe,» he says, and throws you onto the bed. He walks slowly over to you; making your heartbeat rise. «But now,» he says and drops his towel, «I'm gonna have to fuck you.»

His words bring heat to your cheeks and send shivers down your spine. He grabs your legs and pull them towards himself, then he roughly drags down your jeans.

You moan loudly as his fingers enter you. You put your hands on his back, and dig your nails into his skin. Your lips meet and he bites down; it's rough, but it's good. He puts one hand around your throat, the other on your bra.

He shows no mercy when he enters you, showing you exactly who's in control. His grip around your throat deafens your loud scream, but it still fills the whole room.

He grabs your waist and spins you around, so your stomach falls against the bed. He grabs your hair in a fist as he slams into you from behind. You have to bite down as he hits your spot; making pressure build up in your stomach.

«Fuck, Johnny!» You exclaim as he goes faster. «You like that, huh?» He says, and goes even deeper. You're sure your moans can be heard all the way down the street, but you don't care.

«I'm coming!» You say, and let out one last moan as he slams into you one last time when you both reach climax. Your legs start twitching, and you can hear Johnny breathe loudly behind you.

Then he spins you around so you both see eye to eye. «You're so fucking hot,» he says and leaves a kiss on your lips. «I fucking love you, y/n.»

You grab the necklace around his neck, and pull him closer. «I fucking love you, too.»