party

[This chapter is from my book The Pact, so you can read that if you want the whole story + what happens after this!]

* * *

«Thank God you're here,» Barbara says and hands you a red solo cup. She's throwing a party, and by the looks of it, she's invited everyone.

You take a whiff. The strong smell makes your nostrils burn, and you have to lean away and cough. «What the fuck is this?»

Barbara rolls her eyes. «It's not that bad. It's strong. Works fast. Drink! I can't be the only one who's drunk when they get here.»

You raise your eyebrows. «They?» You watch as Barbara's eyes land on something past you. «Them,» she says, and chugs the last bit of drink left in her own cup.

You turn back and observe as the Cobra Kais make an entrance. Johnny's wearing his red Cobra Kai jacket as usual. He looks so fucking hot in that jacket. You watch as his eyes flutter around the room, until they land on you.

You take the cup Barbara handed you, and drink it all. You shudder as the liquid flows through your body. You wait for Johnny to walk over to you, but he doesn't.

He stays by the door talking to his friends, though his eyes are still glued on you. You don't break eyecontact. You don't even blink.

'Come here,' he mouths, and throws his head backwards. 'No,' you mouth back. You don't want to make this easy for him. If he wants you, he can come and get you.

«Let's play truth or dare!» Susan says loudly and claps her hands, making you break eye contact with Johnny and look up at her. This gets the Cobra Kais' attention. They all scatter around the circle of people in the living room, and wait for Susan's instructions.

«Bobby,» Susan says with a smirk. «You start.» Bobby bites his lip as he eyes Susan from head to toe. «Truth or dare, Sue?» He asks eventually. «Truth,» Susan replies after some consideration.

«Is it true that you're in love with me?» He says mockingly, and him and the rest of the Cobra Kais burst into laughter. Susan rolls her eyes. «Yes, I love you.» She says sarcastically. You don't get their relationship at all.

«Tommy,» Barbara jumps in. «Truth or dare?» «Truth,» Tommy replies immediately. Barbara squints thoughtfully. «Who would you kiss in this room?» Barbara bites her lip, like she's waiting for Tommy to say her name.

Tommy chuckles. «Aw, Bobby, of course!» Tommy says childishly, then he and Bobby pretend to make out. Barbara takes a sip out of her cup. «They're so annoying,» she sighs. You have to laugh.

«My turn,» Johnny says, and places his cup onto the table. He looks at you with a smirk. «Y/n, truth or dare?» Everyone turns to look at you, and you get flustered from all the attention. He's coming to get you.

You bite your lip in consideration. You decide to be bold. «Dare.» Johnny looks satisfied with your answer. «Okay,» he says and licks his lips. «I dare you to let me take a body shot off you.»

A wave of 'ooohs' flows through the room, and you feel your cheeks burning. «What?» Johnny says and raises his eyebrows. «Too scared?» God, he knows exactly what he needs to do to turn you on.

Fine, you'll play his little game. «Not at all,» you say as you take off your shirt; leaving your bra exposed. You hear a few people whistling at you as you lie down on your back. Johnny bites his lip as he stands over you.

You flinch as the cold liquid meets your skin. Then Johnny gets on his knees next to you, and scatters the salt across your body. You look up at the ceiling to avoid eye contact.

A shiver spreads throughout your body when his tongue touches your stomach. He licks the salt off you slowly; making sure he gets every single grain. You twitch uncontrollably at the tingling sensation.

He knows what he's doing; teasing you and making you want more. And you do. You don't even dare to think about the things you'd do if you weren't surrounded by people.

His teeth tug lightly at the brim of your belly button as he takes the shot; making your abs tighten. Johnny finally gets to his feet, and helps you up as loud cheering fills the room.

«Well, that was erotic,» Barbara says in a snort. You look down to hide your blush. You know people are about to ask questions, but then the front door swings open, and more people storm inside the living room. Saved by the bell.

The music is turned back on, and everyone gets up and scatter everywhere. You lose Johnny in the crowd as the living room becomes a dance floor. You feel someone dragging you further into the chaos. You look up and meet Barbara's stare.

«What the hell was that all about?» She has to yell to drown out the loud music. «What do you mean?» You try to act stupid, but you know exactly what she's talking about.

«You and Johnny!» She says with a smirk. «What?»You act like you can't hear her over the music. You look down at the table, and pick up two shots. You hand one to Barbara, and pour one down your throat.

«Let's dance!» You hiss as the bad taste spreads in your mouth. «Whatever,» Barbara says and rolls her eyes, before she takes the shot as well.

You and Barbara dance it out on the floor, as more and more people join in. «I'm gonna get more to drink!» Barbara shouts. You only nod in response; keeping your eyes closed as you move to the rythm.

Your body gets heavier as you feel the shots going to your head. You think you're about to fall over when you feel a set of hands grab a hold of your waist from behind you. You lean your head back and stare right into Johnny's eyes.

If it's his touch to your skin or all the bubbles in your bloodstream, you don't know, but your knees get all jiggly anyway. You close your eyes as you rest your head against his shoulder, and take a hand to the back of his head. His hands travel up and down your stomach, and your bodies move in sync to the music.

He starts kissing your neck, and you grab his hair in a fist to vent the pleasure you're feeling. «Come with me,» he whispers between small tugs at your skin. He lets go of you, and walks off into the crowd.