Chapter 5 The Trollhunters

Krel POV

"Uh-hm, yeah. Here's the thing, Nari and I don't think we should fight the Order anymore."

I froze. I'm pretty sure everyone froze.

'Douxie doesn't want to fight? What happened when he was there? Did they do something to him? No, no we would, right? If Douxie doesn't want to fight, then I have to find out.'

By the time I made up my mind, almost everyone was out of their trans. Aja was beside steve, while they both blankly stared at Doux, Claire was confused and looking at her hands, Toby was out in Aaarrrgghh's hand, while Aaarrrgghh looked at Blinky, confused, Blinky is like Steve and Aja, just blankly staring, Archie didn't really care anymore, and Dr. Lake left, taking a confused but accepting Strickler with her. Then there was Jim, he was blabbering in front of Douxie, trying to form a question.

"Wait- But- They are- Did you- We're-."

Jim sighed, calming himself down.

"Douxie, what do you mean?"

He was about to answer, before we all heard groaning from behind the main groupup. Everyone turned their heads to Skrael who was starting to wake up. He was on his back, against a rock. He clutched his head in pain and tried looking around, before looking in pain and deciding against it.

Skrael POV

I woke up in a lot of pain, mostly in my head, but it still really hurts. Clutching my head, I try to find out where I am, before I'm stopped by an unbearable stream of pain.

'What happened? Why does my head hurt? Okay, last I remember was walking back with Douxie-. Oh no.'

"Douxie?"

I barely whispered, trying to sit up. I hear shuffling, before I feel someone holding me. They have me in their arms, hugging me, while playing with my hair.

"Douxie?" I whispered to the person holding me.

"He Skrael. stay down, you're hurt."

Slightly nodding, I snuggle up closer, trying to numb the pain even if slightly.

"What the he-"

"Aja!! Don't cuss!"

"Fine, Krel. But, what is going on?!"

"The Order is a lot nicer than you'd think. If only you give them a chance, you'd see. Could you please try?"

"Fine Douxie, but only for you, we'll give them a chance, IF they don't attack."

"Thank you Jim, that is all I ask."

"Loud" I mumble.

"Sorry" Douxie whispers.

He keeps holding me for a while, and by the decreasing temperature in the room, I'm guessing most of them left. I open my eyes to see Douxie, the dragon-cat, and the male alien. Shifting to more of a sitting position, Douxie looks down at me, silently asking me what I'm doing.

"Um, alien, who are you?"

The alien looks at me with surprise and... excitement?

"Oh, hi. I'm well, Krel. Uh, if you don't mind me asking-"

'Here we go, let's see what hateful things he says.'

"Why do you attack earth, or well, humanity? Also I have a few- a lot of questions about your magic."

'What?'

"Oh. Well, because they're destroying the planet, which my siblings and I swore to protect."