Chapter 10 First Date

Krel POV

"Darling, do you know where you put my black jacket? The one you wore a few days ago?" Douxie asks, rifling through his closet.

He's wearing black ripped skinny jeans with black combat boots and a light gray tank top on. His accessories are his spell gauntlet on his left arm, a few bracelets on his right arm, two necklaces, one being a choker the other falling to his stomach with a silver skull charm. He plans on bringing a plain black backpack that is filled with snacks, money, and so on.

"I'm pretty sure I left it one the desk chair. It has your bag on top of it." I say, slightly blushing while lacing up a pair of white and light blue checkered vans in my human form.

I was wearing a light blue shirt, with the words DJ Kleb written on it in black, a light gray jacket I took from Doux and light blue jeans.

"Do you two really think I should be wearing this? It's kinda big on me." Skrael asks us.

He's in Doux's black t-shirt, that was in fact too big on him, it's falling off his shoulder revealing the dark gray tank top underneath, with a pair of light gray skinny jeans with black docs. He has a black hairpin moving the hair on his left side of the face back, and a spiked bracelet.

"Found it, Thanks Krel. You look amazing Snowflake, just let me get a belt. Also, tuck in the shirt."

Skrael does what was suggested. When he was done, Doux put the belt on and pulled the shirt out slightly, so part of it was hanging loose.

"Now come on, we don't want to be late for the Concert. Also, we plan on splitting up after it and meeting up at the arena when we're done, correct?"

"Definitely, now come on. We don't wanna make the others wait, it's gonna put this whole group date off. We already had everyone force themselves out of bed." I tell them, standing up and pulling Skrael with me out the bedroom door. Douxie running after us.

It's been four days since Douxie woke up from the "magical coma" as Bellroc calls it and a week and a half since Aridam attacked New York. The news still hasn't stopped talking about "The Mysterious Terrorist", even though he hasn't been seen or even found by anyone including us since. It's annoying and draining, which is why we're doing this.

"We're here." I tell Claire, Jim, Aja and Steve.

"Hope you didn't have to wait for long." Douxie said from behind me and Skrael.

"Not at all, Claire and I just got here. Are we all ready?" Jim asks.

"Yep. This is definitely a good idea." Skrael says, still holding onto my hand.

"Definitely a nice break from all this, and an effective way to split up you and your siblings." Jim agrees, an arm wrapped around Claire.

"Alright, come closer, and hold onto each other that way it's easier to teleport." Doux says.

We all comply, Steve's arm around Aja, Aja holding Claire's hand, Jim holding Douxie's hand, Steve holding Skrael's, and Douxie holding mine. Douxie closes his eyes for a second before a tint of blue washes over us, and we find ourselves in a parking lot called 'Blue Parking Lot F' right in front of the American Airlines Center.

"I didn't know you were into rock, Skrael; Especially MCR." Claire mentions as we walk to the arena

"Meh, it's one of those groups I find interesting enough to pay attention to. There were more.. Shows I would check out throughout the years, but most are gone by now." He replies, looking ahead, slightly distant.

"I know what you mean, there have been so many that i've seen from their complete start, even had to be the one to convince a few to share their creations- Mozart included- but watching them from the start and then seeing their name spread everywhere until it suddenly stops. That's what catches me off guard each time." Douxie comments, smiling kind of sadly.