Chapter 13 Meeting Twins

Douxie POV

Queen Circe was the first to speak, her bittersweet voice flowing through the dungeon as if ready to sing, which it probably is.

"Hello Hisirdoux"

I could feel Claire's confused gaze on me as well as the prince, Azrael's, eyes waiting for a response. Looking away I answered.

"Mother"

"WhAT?!" Claire practically shouts.

"Quiet girl!" King Alonso Yelled at Claire which got her to jump back by the sudden shout.

"Don't talk to her like that." I spat out

"Don't address your KING like that!" Azrael says, glaring at me. I was glaring back, preparing to dis him out, when Aridam cleared his throat.

"No need to be so hostile dear Hisirdoux, we are allies here."

"Says the man who kidnapped me and my friend."

"Have you no respect boy. First you treat me and my wife with none and now Aridam? Did you lose all manners and become barbaric when that tyrant Merlin took you in?" King Alonso says with anger flowing with waves of his magic. And he calls me barbaric.

"I do have manners Father, however you and the rest do not deserve it. The disrespect you give us," I say, gesturing to myself and Claire. "Should not be rewarded with what you lack."

"Perhaps we should return when he is more willing-"

"Good luck coming back when you're dead."

"-Before we try and reason with him." Queen Circe says, stopping her husband from lunging at me through the bars.

Walking out, I wait a minute to hear any other sounds.

"You have parents?" Claire asks, making me turn to her questioningly

"Sorry, wrong words.. I- we just assumed you were an orphan with how you and Merlin talked about when you met him."

"No, it's fine. I hadn't told Merlin, but yeah I do have living parents, I just don't like them, as you saw." I look off to the side

"Their ideals.. They think that because they were born with powerful magic, that they should rule the world. Doesn't help that they were born royal."

"So like blood purity? Like Harry Potter? Or power supremacy?" She asks, the reference made me laugh.

"Yeah. Both of them..." I was about to explain more when I heard the ringing sound of magic. "I hear something.." I try to look out of the cell to see where it came from.

"That you do little one." A new, light voice says from inside the cell.

Turning to the voice I see a blue based purple light shine across the back wall, furthest from the cell doors, and leave two guys leaning against that wall. They were both wearing the same version of black tunics and trousers with purple linings as the other royal family wore. However one of them had dark blue additions here and there on his clothes as the other had the same in a dark red. The one in red spoke this time, his voice a bit rougher, but not that different.

"So glad to see you aren't dead. It would have been a shame to plan that funeral."

"Uh, who are you guys?" Claire says, side glancing at me probably to see if I'm worried. The one in blue spoke again.

"Hisie-"

"Don't call me that."

"-you haven't even mentioned us? I'm hurt." He says with an exaggerated pout. Sighing at the dramatics I fulfill their sort of silent request.