PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

He is strong and faithful. He would dare to love everybody he would meet. But something is unfavorable. Why does his own family despise him? They don't like him at all. And worse, that darkest event of his life would scare him. In the end he would die. 

But strange that God allowed him to live again for the second time, this time, to reunite with the people that loved him for a long time now. Having a children he could call his home. After all this events and happenings that took place in his life, will that be considered as That Beautiful Sweet Home? Would that make him happy again? Will he feel love again>

When you say love, we mean a person making everything he or she can to make the person he or she loves happy. Love is an intense, deep affection of one person to another. Love is something that we couldn't understand but the more we study and adhered it deep, the more we understand this circumstance. Love is something that we can and can't give. Love is hard. love requires loyalty, patience, understanding, care, kindness, gentleness, genuinity and fidelity.

Actually, true love is so rare to find even in the context of finding the ones who are destined for us. Frantically, Love is so difficult to explain because its one of the most intense emotion that humans feel. When you are ready to sacrifice everything, do everything, carry everything, provide everything, accept everything and defying life for that person, its basically because you feel love for them.

Love can be called home. When you call home, it means you have found someone you could be trusted, who accepts you wholly, who carries the burden you carry, the one who's ready to sacrifice everything, the one who could smile even in times of adversity, the one you could be relied, the one who's kind to you, the one who loves you as you are, the one who's ready for everything, the one who's ready for everything.

Will he experience this kind of thing>

===

BOOK COVER: Astrid Jaydee
DISCLAIMER: This story is written in English.
NOTICE: This book is solely created with effort and time. The Chapters may contain cesspool of corrections (i.g. Grammar, pronunciation etc.). This book is fresh and it isn't the edited version. Version of this book will be republished after this book is finished. Thank you!

NEON LEI | N.L. QUOTES
"Not all happy events ends with a happy ending, sometimes we need to experience sadness in order for us to learn and to accept happiness"

Per Scribendo Exploramus Universum
—Love is Profound and Good—