SPECIAL CHAPTER: Special Ever After

SPECIAL EVER AFTER
Special Chapter

"Beliefs becomes dreams,
dreams becomes prayers,
prayers becoms reality,
reality becomes magic
and magic becomes a reward."
=====
[This is the longest chapter I have created]
11 YEARS AFTER

EVERYTHING WAS FURNISHED. 11 years after Clarity died paved a way for people like Kaius and Nash to have a relationship with each other and to manifest such happy beginnings.

Kaius was 32 and Nash was 27.

Both have extraordinary looks that made several to millions of women go down haywire about them. They were already famous over the face of the world.

Kaius has long gone resigned to work as an assassin and sniper. About 5 years ago.

After that, Nash and Kaius met each other again on that same year - that was 6 years after Clarity died.

They started again.

They became friends.

Now, they treat each other like brothers. Actually more than brothers to be exact but that doesn't erase the fact that their true love was still for Clarity.

Even if multiple women attempted to hit on them, they politely declined. Telling them that they're already taken.

That made conspiracies over the fans.

Kaius and Nash even witnessed a conspiracy video about what could be the reason why these two handsome men always denies the pleads of women. Take note that even the hottest and most beautiful celebrities who caught their eyes on them already asked them out but they refused to entertain.

They even declined those women overseas.

Every woman had the same question on their head: how beautiful is their girlfriend is that even the hottest woman in the world wasn't yet pleased? What's that present in that woman that made them deliriously crazy?

They don't know it was a boy.

A cute and handsome boy whose attitude changed the way they lived up their life.

It was 11 years after Clarity's death but the memories was fresh as salad.

They missed him.

No particular year or month or day or week or hour that they don't go to the cemetery. Everyday and every hour, they would walk down on their house going to the cemetery. Not to mention that Kaius and Nash already shared one house.

Their relationship have gone deeper that sharing a house was a viable evidence that they loved each other.

Now, with the advent of conspiracies, Nash and Kaius always stand it up. Reasons were skeptical, proposals are dubious.

They couldn't do anything but to stand to it.

They don't want to reveal the name Clarity Sebastian Sotello because there could be fans who will bad mouth him. Clarity was just exclusive to them.