CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

ON THE OTHER HAND, Clarity was agonizing with great pain as he couldn't walk anymore by the fact that the men sent by Hash to torture him went over the fence.

"Eat! You fucking shit!"

The man who delivered his food kicked it and a small portion of the food spilled off his face. He was lying on a dirty and muddy floor.

He was also chained hardly.

Clarity wasn't oblivious to cockroaches and maggots walking around the floor-he fucking hates it but he couldn't even stand up.

His body was aching so badly that he couldn't help but cry away the pain-physical pain. He was staying in this cell for about 2 days already and he was tortured for about 2 days now.

"S-somebody...he-help me..."

He desperately tried to speak but he couldn't. He had damaged his cords after screaming nonstop after he felt intense pain in his body due to torturic activities.

Clarity desperately tried to stood up but he only coughed blood. How much he tried to stand up and walk, he couldn't do it.

He didn't eat his food and only lied down.

After a couple of minutes, the door opened and he saw multiple people walking inside the cell. One of the men forcefully stood him up by gripping his hair.

"Stand up!"

Clarity stood up even if his body is trembling with pain. How much he tried, he fell down and sat on the floor.

"You don't want to stand up?"

An intense pain was felt over his body when  a rope hit his bare chest. "Ahhh!!" He moaned in pain as blood dripped down his body.

The previous wounds wasn't yet healed and here comes another whip.

His body jolted and suddenly stood up.

"Good..you're a good boy."

Clarity expected that he would be tortured again and so it happened. But this time its different, and it made him want to run away from the hands of the evil.

"No! No! Please!"

He tried to kick them but he failed.

Their hands are strong enough for him to hold and lock his hands like a chain. This is where I die now. Clarity smiled bitterly as he was chained again and be prepared to be electrocuted.

He was helpless at the sight.

He wanted someone to just save him right here, right this moment and shot these men down.

"Please! Stop!"

But he only heard evil laughter. "No one will save a person like you! You should die!" The man charged the energy at a dangerous rate and armed Clarity.

Clarity could feel the pain and the heat of the electricity piping down and stinging every organ in his body. The energy was also felt in his head and it caused him to jolt so badly that his eyes were already blurring and fading up.