SPECIAL CHAPTER: Fostering Angels

SPECIAL CHAPTER: FOSTERING ANGELS
WARNING: Mature Scene Ahead

ANOTHER DAY for him and another week of boredness. Clarity was just lying down the sofa while Nash was sweeping the floor whilst Kaius was doing the dishes. He didn't really have any slightest idea why isn't he helping up the chores.

Not helping them gets to Clarity so much that it made him realize how useless he is. He felt deep conscience as to the current situation: Them doing the chores, then here he is, lying down like a fucking slug.

"Let me tell you, I want to help!" Clarity reclaimed when Nash was just laughing at his position. "No way, you'll help us later at lunch." He said, still laughing.

Both of them heard Kaius's laugh at the kitchen. "Hey, babies stop arguing or you won't like it when I'm angry." He swiftly warned but there was still the presence of humor on his voice so they don't consider it as a mere threat but rather a funny one.

"Listen to the Highest King!" Nash deliberately raised his voice so that he could be heard by someone inside the kitchen.

"Little man, I heard that!" Kaius shouted from inside the kitchen. Nash and Clarity could only laughed by such audacity. "Let us continue the chores so we could follow you here and have some time with you, okay?" Nash smiled. Clarity could only nod because of such defeat. After that, his mind went back wandering again through the ceiling.

After years of thinking, Clarity asked a question of why did the Gods and Goddesses of the Other World allowed him to go back after what he has done through. Take note that the Gods and Goddesses including the Supreme God has seen this.

Thinking of their reply made him very happy because he get to reunite with this persons who considered him as a treasure although one of them has bullied him before, but that was just many years back. It was...almost two decades ago.

Now that he's here with them, living for almost 10 years now, made him very much likely happy. Although their apperance have somehow changed a bit because of how old are they. Take note, Kaius was now 35 and Nash was now 30. Clarity was already 29 by this time.

Clarity continued to gaze upon the ceiling whilst his mind was wandering away, his senses have completely shut down and he didn't listen any sounds or rustling along the house.

Just as he was about to think about another topic when somebody tickled him from his side that made him fell down the carpet flooring, hitting his head on the headboard of the glass table that was just beside the couch, making a loud shutter that could be heard inside the house.

Clarity held the back of his head, wincing in pain.

"Babe! You okay?" Kaius faced him and held his face and head. "Baby! Do you feel any pain?" Nash asked Clarity, clearly scared about the impact. It was hard and loud, at least.

Kaius faced him. "You moron, of course he can feel the pain because of the impact. Are you even thinking?!" Kaius reprimanded him. Nash glared back, "For your information, its not you who thinks of my response. Neither do you too, reprimand me just because I asked some imbecile question. Of course I'm scared that's why I was lost at my words." He replied, sharply.

Kaius felt shame so he nodded. "I'm sorry, Nash." He apologized softly.

Nash could only chuckle. "You're cute when asking for an apology," He laughed.

Before Kaius could burst, Clarity laughed while still holding his head. "Hey, don't argue. Its just a simple issue and looks like you fight over like I was on a brink of death." He said.