CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

IN AN AIRPORT full of people from other places; full of happiness and euphoria. In spite of the people, there are also banners and Christmas trees with desires of decorated designs parched with different layers of ribbons and balls.

The kids walking with their parents are very excited and they couldn't wait to reunite themselves with their families at their own home. The airport is filled with lots of Christmas designs and decorations.

Truly, Christmas is on the corner.

But its still the last week of September. It'll be two months and a half before December starts! But as you can see, everybody is as excited as possible.

He was confused on why the Christmas decorations have been posted and displayed over the airport.

It was as strange as it is.

Maybe the people wanted to celebrate an early Christmas and since its the end of September, might as well they wanted to feel the early ambiance of Christmas.

How thoughtful of them.

Everything was filled with joy and happiness.

Except him.

As he saw those kids and teens hugging their mothers and fathers with enjoying with their siblings and chatting non stop; clearly, love was on the air. But he wasn't feeling that. He only feels one thing.

This thing was consuming the fuck out of him, a thing so dangerous and killing. One thing called: Jealousy. He always felt that whenever he saw families so happy. The euphorical meaning about Christmas was not anymore established in his persona.

"Come here Sandy, go away from that Clarity."

Clarity is his name.

Clarity Sebastian Sotello.

"You'll be influenced with that stupidity and other things around Clarity." His mother looked at him with full disgust, hatred, anger and disappointment. Clarity couldn't do anything but to look at his father.

But his father looked the same thing.

He did not notice him or anything.

And it slowly hurt him. Actually for most of the time, his parents are like that. Even Sandy. They walked away from him. Sometimes Clarity would ask himself about something he is very confused of. Am I their son? What's wrong with me anyway?

His family walked away with many people.

Clearly wanting him to get rid of them.

Clarity started to follow them but they were nowhere to be seen. He was bumped into a group of people who scold him for such indespicable act and stupidity.

Clarity didn't know why the world was so bellicose to him. He didn't do something wrong.

"Mom! Dad! Sandy!"

He kept shouting their names, he didn't care if people will scold him or glare at him. He wants to stay with his family because he love them.

He clearly love them.

Clarity was about to ran towards his parents because he saw them waiting for the taxi when somebody grabbed him and slapped really hard.

"You fucking kid!"

Clarity was confused on why the woman slap him.

"You bumped out our precious little daughter!" Clarity was shocked to see a little girl cry while her mother is carrying him. The father was also furious but prevented himself because it was a teen that they were dealing on with.