CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

APPLE RECEIVED A call from the police a day after yesterday, telling that someone is willing to coordinate with them with regards to Clarity's disappearance.

"I'm on my way there inspector."

She flew away from Katipunan to Quezon City where the Philippine National Police or also known for an acronym of PNP was found.

It was just a 20 minute drive and she was fast.

When she reached the PNP, she immediately asked the personnel to call on Chief Superintendent Jerico Wolzski.

"I received a call from PNP na merong tao ang tutulong saatin. Is that true?" She immediately asked Jerico as he arrived. "Yes, actually, two days ago, I received a call from someone saying that knew where Clarity Sebastian Sotello was placed after he was kidnapped."

Apple was relieved when she heard it.

"How is he? did he eat? is he okay? is he alive?" Apple asked nonstop. But to her dismay, the Chief Superintendent gave her a sad look. "I-I do-don't like that l-look. Tell me, is he breathing right? is he well right?"

The Chief Superintendent sighed.

"The person witnessed Clarity in a horrible way..."

Apple was confused about what the Chief Superintendent is telling. "Wh-what do you mean, Chief?" Her fear is already building.

The Chief Superintendent closed his eyes as he sighed.

"The boy was badly beaten..."

In an instant, her world crashed. She fell unto the floor and looked at him. "From what the reporter said, the young boy was currently choking underwater while his body was being flogged up. He said that he was also punched that resulted to a major loss of his blood as he saw amounts of blood dripping everywhere on the floor."

Apple covered her mouth as tears flowed nonstop on her eyes.

Fuck them! I wanna kill them! I wanna bring them to hell! Fuck them!!!

"And from the latest update, he is now currently sick and thin."

Apple clutched her chest as she was feeling great and eruptive anger and sadness. "Where is he?" She asked very coldly that the personnels inside the stationed retreated behind. Even the Chief Superintendent.

"M-Miss Am-Amadaeus?" He called her name trembling.

Apple looked now as if she is ready to kill somebody. "I-I can also show t-to you the cctv camera footage recorded at the date of the crime."

Her aura died and was changed with a worried look. "Sorry, I beg your pardon, its just that, I couldn't contain my anger that I want to kill those who kidnapped and tortured him." She confessed.

The Chief Superintendent just sighed.

"Well, you can't control it though, anyways, let me guide you to one of the monitors." The Chief Superintendent and Apple walked to a vacant room with monitors in it. There were no persons in it but the chairs were not facing the monitor.

The chairs were either on the back or on the left.

It also has cups in it, obviously that the persons staying here left a while ago. Both of them walked in front of the monitor. The computer was big that the cameras situated were counted on up to 25.