SPECIAL CHAPTER: The Triplets

SPECIAL CHAPTER: THE TRIPLETS

TAKING CARE of the kids for the last 2 years was hellish, but it was all worth it-for Clarity, Nash and Kaius. They don't feel any irritation nor anger towards them, it was just a pure love-even though that there were a lot of times when the kids were in trouble-capable of accidentally destroying the house appliances and purchased objects, near-death events and so on. But their faith never faltered, even the tiniest destruction.

The three of them were very faithful in taking the responsibility of taking care of the children in their grasp. And through putting effort and care in raising the child they considered as their OWN, made them realized their capacity to create a better and sturdy relationship within family matters.

Not only that, even though that these kids may be erroneous in inconvenience, but they are very bright. Even at ages 11, 15 and 16, they already knew majority of informative lessons from higher and secondary education.

Clarity would just laugh off when teachers start to complain about the performance of their children. They would just complain with scarcity of audacity because they can't top Khione, Kindred and Kelleon-their children, in terms of discussing potential and serious lessons in each subject department.

Because of this, the headmaster of a certain university that these bright children is currently enrolled on was forced to recommend them to be enrolled in higher grades. And through this, they ended up on the 10th grade. While Kelleon was promoted to Senior High-12th grade.

Since they couldn't proceed further because of some restrictions, Khione, Kindred and Kelleon pursued the 10th grade. But ever since they leaped from 6th grade (Kelleon was now in 12th grade). The retrospective of the proper education wasn't given to these children but because of their brightest minds, they seemed to take more than enough nutshell of information from the lower and basic to higher and difficult education.

Indeed they can tell-Kelleon, Khione and Kindred has a bright and doable future.

It was feasible.

And that's what Clarity, Nash and Kaius is proud off.

Nash and Kaius previously went out of their respective work and focused on caring and making a suitable family of 6 members. It was fun and memorable. If 2 years ago, the children was very reluctant, anxious, unresponsive, quiet, isolated, and scared. Now, they are very much active and happy. They are very contented of their lives that they won't allow any substitution to happen.

Clarity, Nash and Kaius's efforts truly paid off.

"Papa!" Khione called.

"Yes, baby?" Nash asked.

"I was invited to perform as a Prince for our upcoming Ocular Play this coming Friday for the Grand Play on Saturday. Can I join? I have already auditioned for vocal references and they have already accepted me." He pleaded.

Nash smiled.

"You're handsome and all, how can I disagree, right babe?"

"Yeah, no one." Clarity said.

"So you're allowing me to do it?" Khione was excited. Nash smiled. Khione immediately hugged him. "I love you so much Papa!" He kissed Nash's cheeks and then dashed in front of Clarity who was lying down and smiling at him. Khione hurriedly embraced him and kissed his forehead.