Christmas special(Jatrina)1/3🎄✨

(Making this early since imma be busy in December but ya girl got you 👍)

WARNING:

Slight sexual contact;

(Christmas favor)

*********

Both Katrina and Janet walked in the house after a long day out in the cold. Janet was shivering at this point while katrina stayed pretty much contained. They had went out to go look at Christmas decorations and somewhat close ideas to the kids presents this year. "We're backkk." Janet announced. Janet's mom walked in the room. "Well you guys took a mighty long time,what were ya doin?" She asked. Janet sighed. "I told you we were going to go look at a few things for the house." Janet replied. Katrina slid Janet's coat off along with her own and placed them on the rack. "Da. And..Where are the-" Katrina was about to finish her sentence before Riley popped up next to the two. "Did you get me anything?" She asked. Janet frowned. "No Riley. We did not get you anything." Janet said as she stomped her boots on the mat to get off the snow hugging on. Riley groaned. "Whyyyyyy?" The toddler whined. "Because we're not even in the middle of the month yet. You'll get your presents on Christmas." Janet sighed harshly. Riley mumbled something before storming off. "That child.." Janet quietly said as she walked through the kitchen. "She seems very passionate about Christmas." Katrina chuckled as she took off her boots and followed after her. "Well I'm gonna be on my way. You girls have fun." Nona waved as she opened the door. "Bye Ma. Drive save." Janet replied. "Da" Katrina added. "Yeah I will." She said as she walked out,Closing the door behind her. Janet sighed and stretched a bit. "The cold always makes me sleepy as hell." She yawned. "I don't mind the cold. The temperatures are even more freezing in Russia during this time,So I'm pretty immune to the weather." Katrina smiled and looked at Janet. Janet smiled back as she loosened up a bit. The sound of the kids playing and laughing could be heard from the other room next to the kitchen. Katrina's phone started to ring and buzz around in her back pocket,Annoyingly informing her she was getting a call. Katrina cocked an eyebrow and whipped out her phone only to see it was Carol. She didn't want to— but she did answer. "Hello..?" Katrina cautiously answered. "Ah! Katrina I'm so glad you picked up." Carol said in a relived tone. "Who's that." Janet asked confusingly.
"Just Carol." Katrina replied. Janet raised an eyebrow slightly. "Um— What's up Carol?" Katrina asked. Carol sighed. "I'm supposed to be bell ringing this Wednesday but I have to visit a family member this week since I can't on Christmas. Could you pleaseee take my place??" Carol asked in a desperate like tone. Katrina looked up for a second. "Bell ringing??" The Russian asked. Janet's head shot up. Katrina looked at her. "What's that?" She asked. "Oh well— You just stand outside a store or market and ring a small bell,and people put money in a large bin next to you." Carol answered. Katrina looked around. "Wait so- you just ring a bell and get money doing it?" Katrina asked willingly.

"Uhm-"

"I get to keep it right?"

"Well-"

"Then I'm not interested."

Katrina was about to hand up before Carol shot in,
"Please Katrina! It's for a good cause! The money will go to a Children's Hospital! Plus I'm the one who's going to pay you! Does $30 an hour cut it??" Carol asked. "Why couldn't you ask Janet?" Katrina asked. Janet looked up with a 'don't bring me in to this'  look. "Because I know she'd say no!" Carol said. Katrina rolled her eyes and sighed in defeat. "Fine." The Russian gave in. Carol squealed. "Perfect! You won't regret this!! I'll come bring the costume later this evening!" Carol added. "Costume? What cos-" Katrina was about to ask before Carol hung up. "What the hell was that about?" Janet asked as she took some cookies out the cabinet and placed them on the counter. "....'Bell ringing' apparently." Katrina shrugged. "Ah." Janet responded as she took a cookie and bit in to it. "That doesn't seem so bad. I'm surprised you agreed." Janet beamed. "Yeah. so am I." Katrina cleared her throat. "Money wise I guess." Katrina looked at her girlfriend and said.