Killer Jealousy

TW: mentions of kidnapping,mental disorder, and also attempted rape I think-
(Young Au)
Now just to get straight to the point. I don't know where this idea came from but here we are. There was a whole other story that was supposed to come out to explain a lot of things about this story. But for some reason Wattpad decided to delete it all. And I don't feel like rewriting over 3000 words so I'll just put it like this. Alice is a classmate of Carol,Katrina,and Janet.

She's one of those two-faced characters who is a complete role model to everyone but in reality is a short tempered and cruel person. she absolutely hates Carol because she always feels like she's in competition with her.

I mean she's basically sweetheart. I guess the reason Alice is jealous of her because she feels like Carol gets everything she wants in life. While Alice has to pretend to be all pure and elegant when she has major issues at home and her own dirt in the past.

While Carol is genuinely caring,Friends with everyone in her classes, good grades,And comes from a very loving home. And besides Katrina and Janet, one of the only people who don't look at Alice as some kind of golden child. They seriously couldn't care much about her.

Alice has attempted to... I guess scare Carol in some kind of way but never got any opportunities to. So here, she gets so frustrated and like I said her mental health is awful so she takes things to the next level. They are also juniors in high school in this au.
Everyone besides Sasha who is a senior.

I forgot to mention that there's also something seriously wrong with her so the smallest of things can feel like huge issues and situation to her. So basically she drags it out a lot it will take things to the extreme over something ever so little. also a huge chunk of this story got deleted so let's start here)

"Good morning Carol!" Alice smiled. Carol looked up slightly. "Oh hi Alice! How's it goin?" She said sweetly as always. Alice looked like her expression was about to dull before Sasha barged in the conversation. "Sup Carol." She said as she put herself in front of Alice. Her confident tone echoed a bit.

"Sasha? Aren't you supposed to be in your class right now?" Carol shook her head. "Yeahh but-" The sound of Alice grumbling something and walking off made Sasha go slightly silent. She cleared her throat before sitting on a desk.

"Hey Carol..The Alice girl..You've noticed anything strange with her?"
"Huh? Anything strange?"
"Yeah. Like anything at all."
"Well uh..She never really spoke to me until about a week ago..She just started saying hi to me out of no where. But I guess that's strange to me because I would say hi to her many times and she wouldn't speak.."

Sasha was slightly spaced out.
"Sasha?"
"Huh? Oh uh..Stay away from her. That's my advice."
"Stay away from her?"
"Just avoid her in general. I'm not trying to be mean about it but I just don't trust her."

Sasha was heard all the awful things Alice has said about Carol. Alice supposedly had a close friend,Maya,who she could vent to and tell her true thoughts to. Including her desire to hurt Carol in any way shape or form. Brutal things. She knew that she had a wish to hurt Carol. So she knew there was something wrong with the girl from what she heard.

"I don't really get what you're trying to say about her.."

"Your problem is you're very naive and you want people to be your friend all the time. Just listen to me and I promise you won't get your feelings hurt in the end. The girls a nut case I can tell you that much. She's always had this thing out for you and I can't really explain it. But the fact that she's out of nowhere becoming or well trying to become attached to you is a huge red flag. And now that you've noticed it, there's no need for me to go any further."

Sasha was slightly whispering so Alice wouldn't hear.

Carol looked blankly at Sasha not knowing how to respond. "Well if it's that alarming to the point where you need to get involved then I guess I better listen to ya huh?" Carol smiled.