🎃

I forgot to post this😱
It's a part from the Halloween thing I didn't finish. I thought it was funny so-

Marie fidgeted slightly. "Did we really have to go in here?"
"Come on Marie! You can't be afraid of a little haunted house can you?" Carol chuckled.
"I'm not afraid of anything! anything can just jump out is what I mean."

"I surprisingly agree. Then again I think that's the whole point of a haunted house. Besides the sound effects,creepy music,the dark environment with the fake props, the only thing scary about a haunted house not knowing what to expect." Sasha shrugged.

"Well I think it's fun! Besides, I've been to a ton of these and haven't got startled once! Whatever comes my way I'll be re-"
Before Carol could finish, a person dressed up as supposedly a 'killer butcher' popped right out only to be punched dead in the face by Carol. He fell to the ground and you could hear a grown leave him. The others just looked at her in shock.

"...I'm sorry..I..wasn't expecting that..." she said deeply.
"Oh look at this!" Carol walked over the Poor guy to go take a look at what fascinated her or what caught her eye first.

"What..Um..what do we do..?" Sasha asked
"Hey! You..You good?" Janet bent down a little and asked.
The guy didn't say anything. he just laid on the ground but put a thumbs up reassuring it was fine,because he of course couldn't break character.

"He's fine. Let's go." Marie said. The women walked around him following Carol.